• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Ness Glitch tho....

OzzyTheMask

Smash Ace
NNID
TheCreeperHD
So, I was seeing FOW's stream for a little while when he was playing :4ness:, when something caught my eye...

When he was on training mode, on the new Earthbound stage (Omega Mode), he used a PK Thunder and launched himself to a wall, when Ness didn't show his (Didn't-make-it-to-the-stage-now-im-gonna-fall) drop, instead he could do it infinite times..... O_O

I don't know if this was a glitch or not, but it was on his stream... pretty weird if you ask me.

Riggy Rascal

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-5630-4667
Yeah, I've heard that Ness could PKT2 twice provided that he does it into the wall of a stage. I've tried it out myself and was like, "oh, that's pretty neat".

But you say that he can do it infinitely? I haven't tried that.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Unless it was some new discovery, Ness can PKT2 only once after hitting a wall.

Forever 9

Smash Cadet
NNID
ForeverNin9
3DS FC
3626-0399-4225
Is there a video where we can see it happening? I'd like to see it, sounds pretty cool ^_^

ottobot

Smash Cadet
i've managed to pkt2 3 times without touching the ground. i don't have a capture card, so i can't prove it, but it is possible. you just have to have really good timing

Namefound

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2664-2603-8552
As far as I know, Ness can only PKT2 off the wall once, I tried to bounce myself from the wall a third time on training mode, but I Couldn't activate my PK Thunder. I wonder if the extra PK thunder is useful for recovering...

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
As far as I know, Ness can only PKT2 off the wall once, I tried to bounce myself from the wall a third time on training mode, but I Couldn't activate my PK Thunder. I wonder if the extra PK thunder is useful for recovering...
Thunderbouncing is very useful if the opponent does a footstool spike on you. But it requires precise timing and accuracy to get to the ledge.

Top Bottom