• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Nature Girl is Ready For a Throwdown - Annie Frazier for Smash Ultimate

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Annie_2003.png
Annie Frazier is one of the original 30 playable kids in Backyard Baseball. She loves nature, animals, and being outside, and was a natural fit for the series.

Why Annie specifically?

Annie is one of the series's most popular characters, owing to her unique personality. Annie was kept around as many more popular characters, like Jocinda, Kenny, and Luanne, were dropped, and she also appeared in Backyard Skateboarding, being one of only 3 playable girls in the game, not counting custom characters. She remained up until Sandlot Sluggers/Rookie Rush.

What can Annie do?
Annie plays nearly all sports, from soccer to basketball to football and even skateboarding. Annie's moveset is sports-based and will be posted later.

Annie's Nature Friends

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Annie's Classic Mode route is similar to the one I posted for Reese, except all the battles are on outdoor stages, due to Annie's love of nature. She also has a similar predicted moveset.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I support, but I shall admit, I have little motivation for doing so outside of supporting Maria and Pablo earlier. I like the Classic-Mode-in-nature idea though.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I support, but I shall admit, I have little motivation for doing so outside of supporting Maria and Pablo earlier. I like the Classic-Mode-in-nature idea though.
Yeah, especially considering that it fits right in with her because she loves nature.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I might have some ideas for Annie, including taunts, victory poses, and her stage.

Top Bottom