• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This isn't Pop Star...

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
HiiI! (yes, I did it)

A few things: I love Kirby. "Kirby is love" I say. "Kirby is life." Being serious though, I actually do own every Kirby game that has been released so far. My favorite would definitely be Crystal Shards, with my least favorite being Mass Attack. I've been lurking SmashBoards for almost a year, but never really signed up because I was lazy, haha. I don't really play competitive, as I'm more interested in customizing the game to be more appealing. I also LOVE, just LOVE cereal. Cereal isn't love, and cereal isn't my life, but it's certainly close to that. One of my life goals is to re-create the Nintendo Cereal System, except have it be Kirby.

This is such a disorganized thread.

ok bye

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha, you're the second dedicated Kirby main I've seen come to the forums today. You definitely take the cake when it comes to being passionate for Kirby though :laugh:

Welcome to the forums :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello and welcome to SWF Reserved!

I'm glad to say that your life and love now belongs to your lord and savior, Emperor Superman. Whenever you feel lost, pray to him and he will guide you the path. I'm also glad to hear you're a fellow cereal fanatic. I too love cereal. Pretty much along with pancakes, and bananas, it pretty much makes up what I eat daily.

I hope you enjoy your stay and remember to praise the Emperor.

1372790880141.jpg

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
I'm a dedicated Kirby fan too. I have every Kirby game except for Tilt N' Tumble and the Tetris-like one. I have to agree with you about Mass Attack b/c it's my least favorite too. Though I don't seem to like Crystal Shards as much as you probably do. Amazing Mirror is my favorite. It needs a remake IMO and I'm so excited for Rainbow Curse.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm a dedicated Kirby fan too. I have every Kirby game except for Tilt N' Tumble and the Tetris-like one. I have to agree with you about Mass Attack b/c it's my least favorite too. Though I don't seem to like Crystal Shards as much as you probably do. Amazing Mirror is my favorite. It needs a remake IMO and I'm so excited for Rainbow Curse.
I love Amazing Mirror! I'm actually playing through it again right now, haha. I'm a bit torn between Nightmare in Dreamland, Amazing Mirror, and Crystal Shards, but I love the ability to combine powers in Crystal Shards. My favorite Kirby game that doesn't follow the traditional gameplay would be Kirby Air Ride, with my favorite copy ability being Mirror (SO MAD THAT IT'S GONE).

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
Wow, I love Air Ride too. Play it all the time.

I'm also playing thru Amazing Mirror currently, had like a 3 hour session with it yesterday and tackled half the game. I like Crystal Shards because of the copy abilities, but that's about it. It feels too stiff for me. Nightmare in Dreamland was my first Kirby game, so I would consider that high on my favorites list too, but Amazing Mirror gives me too much joy. My favorite copy ability is probably Cupid, and I was a little sad that they added Archer in Triple Deluxe because I would rather have a huge Cupid update, but that turned out to be a cool copy ability too.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Wow, I love Air Ride too. Play it all the time.

I'm also playing thru Amazing Mirror currently, had like a 3 hour session with it yesterday and tackled half the game. I like Crystal Shards because of the copy abilities, but that's about it. It feels too stiff for me. Nightmare in Dreamland was my first Kirby game, so I would consider that high on my favorites list too, but Amazing Mirror gives me too much joy. My favorite copy ability is probably Cupid, and I was a little sad that they added Archer in Triple Deluxe because I would rather have a huge Cupid update, but that turned out to be a cool copy ability too.
The way Kirby moves in Crystal Shards is really odd, yeah. I don't miss the Cupid ability as much mainly for the fact that it sorta moved weird. I'm sure with updated physics it would be a lot better though. I don't understand why HAL likes to remove some of the best copy abilities like Yo-Yo and Cupid for copy abilities like Leaf and Water.

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
Yeah, they removed some cool ones that definitely need the massive update ala Return to Dreamland, but I actually like water. Was sad it wasn't in Triple D. Yo-Yo, Missile, Mirror, Jet, Magic, and maybe even Clean (Dreamland 2?) would be cool with an update.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Welcome to Smashboards!!!

I love KIRBY WAY TOO MUCH!!! My favorite Kirby game is Triple Deluxe but Crystal Shards is officially one of my childhood games.
There lot to talk here about everything about smash bros.
My favorite Kirby copy ability are:Leaf, Spear,Wing, Needle, Circus, Archer, Ninja and Yo-yo.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Yeah, they removed some cool ones that definitely need the massive update ala Return to Dreamland, but I actually like water. Was sad it wasn't in Triple D. Yo-Yo, Missile, Mirror, Jet, Magic, and maybe even Clean (Dreamland 2?) would be cool with an update.
I don't think Clean really has that much potential, but they could do amazing things with Yo-Yo, Mirror, Jet, and Magic. Not sure what to do about Missle though.

@ Aguki90 Aguki90 Circus and Archer are such copy abilities!

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
With clean, maybe they can have him sweep enemies, mop a slippery path to maybe slide on or trip enemies, put enemies in trash cans, throw dirty rags at enemies, etc. The end result could be very funny.

Spirst

Hey Aunt Jemima, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time on here, haha. If you need anything, just send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help out! Looking forward to being bros together, hahaha.

I'm a big fan of your syrup by the way. Log Cabin is for people who hate their lives.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

welcome aunt jemima

hope you have a great time here

speaking of abilities, i think i don't need any power with kirby. sucking is all i need

Top Bottom