• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This isn't new, is it?

General Diddy

Smash Apprentice
It's basically a quick edgehog with diddy, that can also turn into a spike/dunk. What you do is run off the edge, then use your side special towards the edge right away. As far as i know its the quickest edgehog with diddy.

1. is this new

2. is it considered a advanced tech if it is new?

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
I dunno how many other Diddys do it, But I personally use this all the time, its fast and alot easier than trying to do the run off the stage instant ledge hog crap.

Tech - nah

General Diddy

Smash Apprentice
I dunno how many other Diddys do it, But I personally use this all the time, its fast and alot easier than trying to do the run off the stage instant ledge hog crap.

Tech - nah
oh, ok. well maybe this thread well help some people who don't know about it and serve some kind of purpose

Player-1

Smash Legend
I do this sometime just to stall if I get to the edge to early. Other wise I ' run off the stage instant ledge hog crap.' otherwise known as a pivot drop

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
I do this sometime just to stall if I get to the edge to early. Other wise I ' run off the stage instant ledge hog crap.' otherwise known as a pivot drop
Thanks for the correction lol, Wasn't sure about proper term.

But yeah, More Diddys should use this =]

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I started doing this when the game came out. Very useful, or can't you ledge cancel the forward B, so you can hop back in the platform for mindgames?

Top Bottom