• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is what sfl Melee power rankings should look like!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Just my opinion i wanna know what you guys think
1)Linguini -Ganon
2)Nicaboy -Sheik
3)Blea Gelo- Luigi
4)Esam -Samus
5)Seibrik -Sheik
6)Mowgli -Fox
7)Flamin Roy-Fox
8)Smilez-Fox
9)Spider Sense-Ganon
10)James-Peach

Notes
Me and Blea may be switch its very close between us.
Trikome can be here.
Elliot would be here if he played more.
Ballistics if he moved back. Again this is my opnion.

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL how can you be #2 if I beat you in the last ZP tournament? gtfo you scrub

nicaboy

Smash Champion

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Nicaboy are you really that good? You are before my time in Melee, but I heard you played Melee with Rayku and a few others when you still lived in GA. I saw a vid of you against shiz and you looked pretty good. I can't wait to play you dude.

Gu3r0

Smash Rookie
Sorry i know im not from this community. And it's not because i played with blea a lot of times or something like that. But i think blea is better than nicaboy. Blea went to two of those four tournaments, and placed higher than nicaboy in both. He also beated Nicaboy in the last tournament if i remember good about what i read. Nicaboy havent beat Blea in neither of the two tournaments they faced up. thats what i heard from people.
You may do better than blea vs linguini because of the matchup, but i dont think not more than that. No offense. I know you are really good nica. I have to see how will blea do against linguini of course, but counting the match ups.

For me this is a pretty much ****ed up ranking because of the match ups. I would take in count the sheik-luigi, ganon-luigi and ganon-sheik match up. And counting who is doing good agains who. Counting Blea Gelo is doing great against a sheik. Wich it's a pretty bad match up for luigi. As ganons. But linguini could not beat Nicaboy's sheik. Blea could. its pretty interesting.

i would say
1) Linguini
2) Blea Gelo
3) Nicaboy
and i dont know more of Miami players from here on.

Nicaboy i really hope u dont fell offended. Im just giving my oppinion. And sorry guys to for invading your territory!

Gu3r0

Smash Rookie
Sorry but i dont share that idea with you. Even ka master coudnt beat plank. And we know whos better. but i respect your oppinion

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
esam is probably top 5, but seibrik? tht jew still owes me money match cash. bigd (or whatever his name is) shld b 4 and esam 5. the rest of sfl cannot be defined.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
haha this is definitely shameless nicaboy advertising but its fine. truthfully i've been placing better than jason for a while now and no offense to james but he just started attending tournaments again just recently and i'm pretty sure i placed better than him in the tournaments. Basically this list is strictly nicaboy blowing his head up and favoritism. AND when's the last time Seibrik even entered a tournament ha. Terrible list.

Oh yea the FIU tournament. wow one tourney.

precision

Smash Cadet
lol that ranking was funny.

TRUE SFL POWER RANKINGS
1. linguini- duh
2. blea- i dont know who wins between esam and blea but based on bleas performance at pound he gets 2nd slot.
3. esam- hes too good. might be 2nd actually.
4. nica- nica has been really good and really consistent, but (i feel) if he were to 10 dollar money match any of the top 3, he'd lose. maybe not though.
5. roy-i still think roy is a little too low. honestly, imo, roy might be 2 or 3. only reason i listed him as 5 is because hes won 1 tournament recently i believe, while nica has won a couple.
6. andres- he consistently beats everyone other than top 5.
7-10 is where **** gets crazy. because i havent seen those slots play each other much.
7. mowgli- mowgli has beaten almost everyone.
8. james or smilez- i dont know who win in this matchup. they are both beast.
10. eli- has been placing well at recent tournaments.
honorable mention- jason- cause he beats everyone else consistently.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Guerro I take no offense what so ever man. As I stated blea may be switched with myself. That legite. seibrik and esam alike have entered 2 tournaments out of four. They are both top 5 for sure. Lol roy didn't win any tournaments at allm good god dollar touranaments don't count! If you count those your dumb *** ****. I beat linguini beat dop beat esam and took one match of hungrybox. How the hell is esam better than me? This is my honest opinion about top ten in sfl. Top 5 are pretty obivious. I don't apriciate you guys thinking I'm being biased in my opinons. This is the truth and your inputs are welcomed but disrespect is not. Feel free to share your thoughts but be respectful when you do. And yes I believe I'm top 3 in sfl atm I have proven so already. So has blea and linguini. Esam and seibrik could be if they played more. Below top 5 it gets hard. But for sure smilez roy and mowgli.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
esam is probably top 5, but seibrik? tht jew still owes me money match cash. bigd (or whatever his name is) shld b 4 and esam 5. the rest of sfl cannot be defined.
i show up to zp's one night, beat everybody, and earn spot 4 on sfl power rankings despite not living there?

i'll take it

linguini you didnt show up man, i wanted to convince you that somebody else screwed you at pound 2 and not me

edit: i looked it up and there was a dude who goes by bigy, another mw falcon, who has a 2-1 win over you on tio in round 1 pools

i can see where that could lead to confusion

Linguini

Smash Master
i show up to zp's one night, beat everybody, and earn spot 4 on sfl power rankings despite not living there?

i'll take it

linguini you didnt show up man, i wanted to convince you that somebody else screwed you at pound 2 and not me
haha, no one called me or told me you were going lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
esam is too good. you should mm him dale.
I only 3-1 him in tournament my bad bra. Oh and beat emillio 2 times it must be obivisous i would lose right? There both hella good though.

K this thread can close since only like 3 of us took this some what serious thanks laz and eli.

Guini fack boy i called you on saturday and ya told me you was busy i dont wanna hear that.

Fack sfl im in it for me now. Btw someone make a tourney for this month or the next. We need one and i dont wanna host. Or i will if thats what you guys want. I just wanna play :)

Top Bottom