• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is what I ask for from Brawl 2 Online

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I just don't want to be that guy is all. You know, the one who sits down and starts eating tofu while the rest of the damn room is having WW3 with food.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
man all of you guys are ****ing ********

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Trolling him of course.

Or just ignore him. That would be the smart thing to do.

But that's just not fun enough. :troll:

Swamp...let's leave the guy alone.

On topic...it was a poor choice calling it Brawl 2. That kind of thing gets taken pretty seriously around here, because I think the general consensus is everybody wants Smash 4 to be it's own game.

What I want for the online:

- Leaderboards
- Tournament support
- Match setup for randoms

Please and thank you.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Why is there still Beef about this...after i posted a picture of that chunk of beef too....its just a name...sure it stung like a wasp stinging the whole in my penis hole...but its over...

Were better than that..move on unless its FE discussion...RealTalk.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I would just settle for a find random 1v1 or 2v2 or 4v4 or etc... with no damn time limits. That and online chat with the ability to add friends you meet online.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
- Leaderboards
- Tournament support
- Match setup for randoms

Please and thank you.
- I could care less about Leaderboards, but that's just me. Plus Sakurai doesn't want thing game to be too competitive. ;_;

- I would totally love Tournament support. I can image a Tournament mode as an online mode. Maybe consisting of 8-12 people, consisting of 1v1 matches with a set amount of stock. (Probably 3 like Brawl).

- Uuh...when you say this I get the impression you mean setting up match rules, then it searches for players with the exact setup? If this is true, I don't agree with this. The reason being not everyone is going to find your exact setup so finding players will become scarce.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
- I could care less about Leaderboards, but that's just me. Plus Sakurai doesn't want thing game to be too competitive. ;_;

- I would totally love Tournament support. I can image a Tournament mode as an online mode. Maybe consisting of 8-12 people, consisting of 1v1 matches with a set amount of stock. (Probably 3 like Brawl).

- Uuh...when you say this I get the impression you mean setting up match rules, then it searches for players with the exact setup? If this is true, I don't agree with this. The reason being not everyone is going to find your exact setup so finding players will become scarce.
Yh because the game is gonna force you to play tournament mode right....(-_-)
So many statements on 1 or the other but never a answer to ''Why cant we just have both....''

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
A ranking/rating system, along with a smoother online like the OP mentioned, are musts if I'm going to take the online very seriously. That's pretty much all I ask for. Tournaments would really be a nice touch though.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I definitely think that the option to use custom stages should be allowed. At the very least, they should use the "Custom Stage of the Day" that they always had in Brawl. Not getting to play on custom stages detracted from their playability, I felt.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
What the heck just happened in the first page?

Oh well, so long as the online is less laggy and we can use stock matches I'd be fine with the online section.

Top Bottom