• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THIS IS SRRS BZZNUS!! (sticky this ****!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~* James *~*

Smash Cadet
ATTN:
If I ever plan on attending a Super Smash Brothers Tournament/Smashfest, I hope I remember to do these two things. (At least)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a Shower.
This is srrs business. Going to a Super Smash Brothers Tourney, is really in retrospect no different from going to a Wedding, Funeral, Job Interview, etc. I am going to an often times public place (and if not public, some place that IS NOT MINE) and should respect the rights of other people. Nobody wants to smell me or my poopy diaper. And really, even if they didn't care, WHY DONT I!!??! How can I NOT take showers daily? It is not only healthy, but makes me feel better, cleaner, etc.

Reasons to shower:
Cheese on uncircumcised folk (A.K.A. me)
Letting the various **** in the air accumulate on my body is disgusting and unhealthy.

Use Deodorant
Showering is good, but I need to make sure I always use Deodorant. This is liek the icing on the cake. It keeps me from perspiring throughout the day, as well as making me smell nice! I get amazing scents on me, ranging from Cinnamon, Artic Rush, Carribean Cool, Wavedashing Waters, Mean Joe's Sloppy Joes, etc. With so many scents and aromas, who wouldn't want THIS!?!

Reasons to wear deodorant:
You can smell like flowers
Hot chicks will come out of nowhere and start molesting you
BOW CHIKA WAH WAH

Optional things
While not necessary, these things are nice for me to do as well.

Brush my teeth.

Gum/Mints, they allow me to freshen up in a jiffy! :laugh:

Pocket deodorant, all the scent, half the size! :psycho:

Lastly!

For me:

Never know when I'll need one of these!!

And also for me:

(I'll need both).

THAR YE BE!
The official what to do before I attend any type of Super Smash Brothers Event
I can't guarantee I won't play better, or place higher, but I definetly won't be getting my *** kicked after the tourney!!!!! :laugh::):lick:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*saLUEtes*

Super Smash Kid

Smash Rookie
Uhh, why do you honestly need a condom when going to a tourney?

"Oh baby, your boozer makes me so hot!"

*~* James *~*

Smash Cadet
First of all, it's "Bowser", kthx.

Secondly, Nobody's Bowser would be making anyone else hot.

THIRDLY, You never know when you'll need to **** your way out of a tight situation.

Super Smash Kid

Smash Rookie
Well, considering that at the majority of smash players are guys, maybe YOU are the only one that needs to bring a condom or "Plan B" pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom