• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is Spam that needs to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You couldn't die slowly enough

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Frank, when people tell you to stop posting threads, they're not doing it to be mean. They're doing it for the greater good of the forums.

darkshy

Smash Ace
Lol Thanks for that I needed that man chuck norris is the shiz!
I just thought of one:

When a little boy asked Chuck Norris how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop, Chuck Norris responded with a round house kick creating a rift in the space-time continum which spit out an owl with glasses, which flew into the lollipop and created a nuclear explosion the size (relative in miles) to Chuck Norris's death toll. Making the answer unobtainable by anyone other then him.

^not funny but entertaining right?^

Dibs

Smash Lord
To remind you of how much you suck. Just take our criticism and cry. Don't give us this "I don't care" stuff.

*SLAP*

This is SWF homie, it's a requirement to care about what people say.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
To remind you of how much you suck. Just take our criticism and cry. Don't give us this "I don't care" stuff.

*SLAP*

This is SWF homie, it's a requirement to care about what people say.
Wow, Dibs actually made me laugh with that one. Cool!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No, we were yelling at him for posting ancient stuff that wasn't even funny when it was new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom