• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is so ****ing suspicious! (Enter!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik2121

Smash Cadet
So I first found this:

And now on 2ch a lot of people is talking about the chances of getting the game tomorrow. And I eventually got this message on mixi (kinda like myspace but japanese):

---------------------------------------
そうなんですか!!
でも、明日手に入るかもしれないんですよ

まだ確実ではないですが・・・・・・・
貴重な情報ありがとうごいざいます

---------------------------------------

If you check the second line, it says: "But maybe I get the game tomorrow
"
I already sent him an email asking why/how and I'm waiting. He is also a SSBX fan, btw.

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
Tommorrow as in Tuesday for them? Or Tommorrow as in Wednesday for us?
lol, where the hell do you live? tomorrow is monday in the states... er technically its monday now since its 3 am... dammit I should learn not to post half awake. :urg:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
lol, where the hell do you live? tomorrow is monday in the states... er technically its monday now since its 3 am... dammit I should learn not to post half awake. :urg:
I live in the states. Japan is already in the late hours of Monday night....so tommorrow for them would Tuesday, which would mean late evening/afternoon/night of Monday for us.

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
I live in the states. Japan is already in the late hours of Monday night....so tommorrow for them would Tuesday, which would mean late evening/afternoon/night of Monday for us.
hmm. on that note I think I'm going to sleep.

inuyasha09

Smash Cadet
They are getting it tommorow with hong kong Yay I got exact same timezone as japan when it 8:00pm there its the exact same here in perth :D

Mik2121

Smash Cadet
They are getting it tommorow with hong kong Yay I got exact same timezone as japan when it 8:00pm there its the exact same here in perth :D
Uhm but my friend has only a Japanese wii, so he isn't getting it via HK. And the people from 2ch either..

Anyway, let's wait until tomorrow...

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow? Yeeesss.

School starts in 2 days, so hopefully a lot of info will be revealed tomorrow so I will be able to concentrate on school!

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't this happen when new games are being released shortly?
They have the boxes, and on top of the shelf they have "coming soon".
Would this be the same case?

Mik2121

Smash Cadet
Yeah, they do that a lot. But this time might be different.

Anyway, my friend answered me and he said that there are some shops that might sell the game one or two days earlier, so chances are a lot of people can get the game earlier (they call it Flying Get フラゲ). If it isn't tomorrow, then we'll have to wait until the 31st.

Grevling

Smash Cadet
That looks like the real case. Plus, it's next to games that are already out.

Mik2121

Smash Cadet
That looks like the real case. Plus, it's next to games that are already out.
Yes. The only "problem" is that there is no "Coming Soon" (nor anything similar) around it.

I didn't take the picture so I'm not sure, but in all the stores they usually place the "coming soon" or "coming on the 31st" or stuff like that, so..

Grevling

Smash Cadet
Yes. The only "problem" is that there is no "Coming Soon" (nor anything similar) around it.

I didn't take the picture so I'm not sure, but in all the stores they usually place the "coming soon" or "coming on the 31st" or stuff like that, so..
I rarely see the actual boxart for the game on the "coming soon" boxes either. Typically, it's just the name of the game and usually looks pretty bland.

This could easily just be a fake picture, but as of right now I can't see of anyway to prove its falsehood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom