• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is Project M's time to shine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbagehead4

Smash Rookie
Unless you've been living under a rock for the last few months, there's a hell of a lot of hype going on in the Smash community. Melee raises $95,000 win the EVO wild card spot in January. Smash 4 had it's big reveal trailer. Nintendo's last-minute restrictions on the EVO streams took the internet by storm. Said EVO streams generate 135,000+ viewers worldwide.

All this hype has brought in droves of new players trying out Smash for the first time, and inspired old players to pick it up again. Anyone who has been browsing r/smashbros on reddit can tell you that the amount of "where do I get started playing competitively?" posts have skyrocketed. FGC members who watched Melee's strong performance at EVO want to give this "party game" a try.

So what does this mean? It means that this is the perfect time for Project M to keep the hype train rolling. EVO is over, and Smash 4 is still quite far from a release date, so the new/casual players will be dying for something fresh to play.

That said, I don't want to come off as demanding towards the PMBR. You guys can (and should) take as long as you need to keep up the high quality, professional releases. This is just a friendly reminder that you guys have a golden opportunity expand Project M's user base exponentially. :)

Garbagehead4

Smash Rookie
This just in: when pokeballs are thrown in demo 2.6, shiny Pokemon have a small chance of appearing

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Shine is now shine cancelable.
Was actually a glitch in Turbo Mode at one point, entertainingly enough. Anyways, we're about to start posting some cool updates, so I'm just gonna close this. We can ride the hype wave over there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom