• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is it final tour (Michael Jackson)

saxxon

Smash Rookie
This is it ! Michaels Jacksons final tour :D 50 concerts sold out in Londons O2 arena.
Its bound to be amazing hes an amazing preformer = ) .
So is anyone on the forums gonna go ? Would be an amazing experience.
(no hating please)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I hope you don't mind that I edited the title to make it clearer for people looking at the forum.

I don't know if I would go, if I had the chance. I love Michael Jackson's music, and his performance, but I honestly have no idea if he could still do it, or if it'd just be sad to watch this guy trying to hold on to how he was 20 years ago. But then again, Led Zepplin did something similar and were great.

saxxon

Smash Rookie
I hope you don't mind that I edited the title to make it clearer for people looking at the forum.

I don't know if I would go, if I had the chance. I love Michael Jackson's music, and his performance, but I honestly have no idea if he could still do it, or if it'd just be sad to watch this guy trying to hold on to how he was 20 years ago. But then again, Led Zepplin did something similar and were great.
Michael Jackson could never lose the magic ! His performance with Britney Spears (lol) in 2001 was spectacular, hopefully 8 years wont hurt him to much, although with his health in the state it is who knows :(.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I would go if he were still black. I like his 80's material a lot, but with his look, so flew his music. Good job, Peter Pan. This doesn't mean I'm actually not considering it once a US tour commences.

Top Bottom