• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is 100% frankinfresh

Your veiws

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I canOt watch it atm since iAm using a comp running Linux, and the sound is so complicated on this thing, it has, like, 10 million different types of thing to change the volume, and this is a work laptop, so i canOt mess with the sound and last time i tried using YT on this thing it went badly, even though the sound was off on YT. This it looks awesome, imma watch it asap, i seriously need to improve at Melee since iAm so bad, but it could be a while before i can watch this since iAm not at home atm. And wtf @ Pichu's side b eating rollout, lol. But then again it kinda makes sense cuz Pichu's side b is broken if it hits.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's pichu's frame data if you were wordering. You shouldn't insult yourself like thatI had some bad mental breakdowns going down that road. and makes everything harder to enjoy

Top Bottom