• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide This guide for Jigglypuff will soon be more than Jiggly-nuff (WIP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZipZopZoop

Smash Rookie
Pretty good beginner guide. I'd add more specific stuff though. I find it surprising how many people don't know some of the small but important details of puff. Things like which characters grabs you can crouch but also some characters can grab you out of crouch if they do a boost grab(sheik and marth). Another thing would be explaining the platform techchase rest which is amazing.

KokoTheBanana

Smash Rookie
Pretty good beginner guide. I'd add more specific stuff though. I find it surprising how many people don't know some of the small but important details of puff. Things like which characters grabs you can crouch but also some characters can grab you out of crouch if they do a boost grab(sheik and marth). Another thing would be explaining the platform techchase rest which is amazing.
Oh yeah, I was gonna do some more editing after my exams end because I'm pretty caught up in that, and I did have the grabs in mind.
As for the tech chases, I'm not yet experienced enough with puff to know about that, so I'll need a few week after my exams to figure all of that out.

ZipZopZoop

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, I was gonna do some more editing after my exams end because I'm pretty caught up in that, and I did have the grabs in mind.
As for the tech chases, I'm not yet experienced enough with puff to know about that, so I'll need a few week after my exams to figure all of that out.
Well I don't know if you know about this blog but it has TONS of puff info and I'm sure you'll be able to add a lot to your guide from it. Here's an article about the techchase rest.
http://alexspuffstuff.blogspot.com/2015/06/platform-tech-resting.html?m=1

Last edited:

KokoTheBanana

Smash Rookie
Thanks for all the replies guys, but my exams start pretty soon, so I won't be able to reply to anyone for two or so months. I will reply to dem comments when I get back though. Later.

kojorio

Smash Rookie
the marth info and saying that you can crouch cancel fox and falco grabs is just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom