• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS This game is bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
Half the time shield doesn't activate in time, abilities don't activate in time, and when you're falling off the edge sometimes your up smash doesn't work at all.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Eh, there is a bit of execution lag but for the most part I think the game runs fairly smoothly. Not sure I can play the handheld version of the game competitively but I mind's well learn the game's mechanics right?

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
When you're falling off the edge it isn't execution lag, it literally doesn't even work until you're already off the map sometimes

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I'm sorry, I can't say that I've encountered that problem yet. Do you have a digital copy or physical?

redreflect

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3282-2415-2514
Are you guys talking about online or just the game in general? I will admit that sometimes it's laggy online, but the offline modes have been spot on for me.

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
kinda just sounds like you suck tbh
lol at least i have friends/ a life

I'm sorry, I can't say that I've encountered that problem yet. Do you have a digital copy or physical?
I have a physical copy and i swear im not exaggerating. my friend had the problem on the demo when we played together, too

Last edited by a moderator:

SSS

Smash Ace
Listen brah. If you say the whole "no friends/no life" thing, you sound like an idiot. Because people who are good at this game both A. Have a life and B. Have friends, along with happening to be good at the game. So when you lose to somebody and say that, you just sound like a little ***** who can't handle a loss, not to mention when you resort to saying stuff like that you remove the responsibility of your loss from YOUR SHOULDERS, which means you'll never improve. So have fun with having friends and a life. I'll have fun having friends, a life, and being good at this game. :)

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Listen brah. If you say the whole "no friends/no life" thing, you sound like an idiot. Because people who are good at this game both A. Have a life and B. Have friends, along with happening to be good at the game. So when you lose to somebody and say that, you just sound like a little ***** who can't handle a loss, not to mention when you resort to saying stuff like that you remove the responsibility of your loss from YOUR SHOULDERS, which means you'll never improve. So have fun with having friends and a life. I'll have fun having friends, a life, and being good at this game. :)
Honestly, grilling the guy doesn't do anything. He retorted, which he probably shouldn't have, but now this thread is filled with mad hate. The most effective thing to do is just let the thread die, not fuel the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom