• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
................ a peach fan that wants ridley in brawl.............. that's a first........................................................................ RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
lucario_user: good point so i agree:)

Kraid Guy: first of all it's rude to say (HEY) for smoeone
and i'm with Dark Samus but....a no for Ridley:ohwell:

P.S is there any way for not being a ({[ Registered User]})
i hate it i want to post in the Peach charecter thread

lucario_user

Smash Ace
:eek: did you just say this sub forum is closing when the updates are gone?!?!?!?!?! what about us regiestered users?!?!?!? we are going to die a forum death. :cry:

how long do we have to suffer???????????????

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
I told u people. Maybe we'll be able to post on General Brawl discussion, and I'm not even completely sure about that. But once the updates are gone, there will be no more Dojo Updates forum.

And I don't wanna make another email account just for one thing. Cuz you can't delete those I don't think.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
well whatever i'm here because of brawl
so i don't care......when brawl is out i won't be here
i mean all of us are here because of brawl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom