• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Final Smash is Quite Peachy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
What, you want me to start reporting you? Just because it isn't an extreme case doesn't mean it isn't spamming.
if you report me i will report you too

Haha told you Gargomon, it's not there. And you know you're spamming too whenever you reply to one of her comments.

OK, Wario's FS will pwn Peach's now.
thanks for the help
and no he won't peach is the best

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Haha told you Gargomon, it's not there. And you know you're spamming too whenever you reply to one of her comments.

OK, Wario's FS will pwn Peach's now.
how can it "not be there"? your account must be broken.
http://smashboards.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_pm_explain

I'm gonna send you a PM and see what happens...

OK that is so strange. It says "Kraid Guy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
On my account, there is the aforementioned Private Message Settings directly below the Default Thread Subscription Mode. Either you have one of the settings made so you can only receive messages from buddies, or not at all. Or else your account is busted.
If you can't find the problem, you'll have to find a mod or something.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
well no body is perfect......
any way it's flying around and when you hit it you become colorful:colorful:
and then you can press the B button and use your FS
you know i played it at E 4 ALL ......hee hee hee

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
I couldn't resist singing that song in capital letters. Oh, and I didn't tell you that I can only get on my Wii on weekends and Thursday (sometimes) because I used to play too much. So sending me letters on weekdays will have to wait to be replied to sometimes. Sorry.

Um, Peach. That is all.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Yeah you can use her FS in the air I like how it looks in the air.....I might actually consider playing Peach with her pink dress since it looks so amazing. What outfits are you guys thinking about using so far?
oh really did you see it in a video or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom