• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This character sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to seem mean, but this seems like the most boring character to play.

What's fun about pika? There are plenty of other fast characters which are waaay more fun who don't die at 60% IMO

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know about pikachu but pichu is fast, without auto combos and isn't chain thrown like fox, his up-B is kind of fun. really it's just fun somehow my sister loves to play as roy and spam smashes. But most likly when they sucked they picked pikachu because of down-B spam

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about pikachu but pichu is fast, without auto combos and isn't chain thrown like fox, his up-B is kind of fun. really it's just fun somehow my sister loves to play as roy and spam smashes. But most likly when they sucked they picked pikachu because of down-B spam
why are you everywhere

also uair gimps look cool but that's about all tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom