• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Board needs more useful posts. *UPDATED*

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
As of now, all this Board has become is some discussion about nothing at all important to the character (*awaits someone to say "BREAD IS IMPORTANT!"). A little joke every once in a while is whatever, but making threads about bread and asking if you get bread because you main another character. All im asking is, can we at least make this Board useful? I am constantly disappointed at the newly added posts.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
guys can you constribute to the do's and don'ts when playing falco thread in which we discuss falco matches and observe vids where we talk about errors from the players or what they did right. Right now we are gonna try to discuss falco vs metaknight matches in order to improve our metegame or your opinion on what you would of done differently

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
How about we all DEDICATE our lives to Falco's Shine and somehow find some godly advance technique for it (OMG CANCEL IT?) making Falco even better than he already is (if that's even possible)

/sarcasm.

Ontopic: Yes. I believe so too.

The recent Falco Frame Data thread was GOOD though.

null55

Smash Master
Really, all the boards suffer from off-topic syndrome to some degree, however I have found it most prevalent in the Falco and Lucario boards lately... At least it's just deliberate spam and not just pure ignorance/stupidity which is what the Ike boards deal with (or used to, haven't really looked around in a while).

J4pu

Smash Champion
At least we never had to deal with OMG i just found out Dedede can throw items for like 4 weeks straight, but yeah, i've also been very disappointed with the recent lack of Falco's metagame discussion.

Top Bottom