• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Artwork of Link Tho YEET!~

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
It's here and it's finally finished! Art, made for me by AlizeZaide AlizeZaide of Link wearing the red costume I use in Smash Ultimate. Tattered clothes from battle standing in the palm of Master Hand while the fake smash ball floats around him. Background is Final Destination stage inspired. Feedback on it would be appreciated. This image is royalty free for anyone who wants to use it in any content. I was given permission to give permission ;)

If you want artwork done for you and your main, you can always message her here on smashboards to see how to get some art. We also plan on holding an online tournament together and she is supplying the prize of a custom fanart of your character you used in the costume you use them in, with a pose/theme of your choice to go with the character :) I'll post about that in the tournament section of the forums in the very near future actually.

LINK WITH MASTER HAND2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom