• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thinking about releasing a Smash Ultimate Rap!

AmuroRed

Smash Rookie
I used to creep these forums all the time for character info when Smash 4 was in it's prime. I've stopped caring about competitive Smash a while ago but my love for the game and scene have been reinvigorated with Ultimate's release nearing every day!

I came across a couple of Smash Raps on Youtube and, I don't know about you guys, but it hyped me up way more than any leak speculation video has so far. I was out of town for a few days and out of boredom wrote a rap song for Ultimate. My question to all you is do you guys enjoy this kinda Smash themed music? I ask because the views on those videos were fairly low, in my opinion.

I'm not a rapper or musician or singer, just a Smash fan who got hyped over someone else's original music dedicated to the game. If there's interest in this sort of thing from our community I'd be down to give it a try, but I would rather not waste my time or embarrass myself if no one cares haha. If there is interest I'll record what I wrote and throw it up on my channel for HYPE!

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, I'm all for fan created content! Especially if it can hold me over until the next announcement... :laugh:

AmuroRed

Smash Rookie
Haha I was actually wanting to put it out because of the lack of new info. I feel the next announcement will be soon so we'll see!

AmuroRed

Smash Rookie
Thanks, though it's no passion. Smash is the passion and I just want to spread some hype! I'll post back if I do end up doing it.

Top Bottom