• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you are proud that you've accomplished?

PrincessDoorknobs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silent.Rhy
What are things that you guys are happy that you've accomplished this could be anything, getting out of a deep depression, graduating school, asking that person out. Anything, for me I haven't accomplished this yet but I feel close to my recovery of my 5 year depression I've had so many people leave me so much neglect, so many people taking advantage of my kindness, recently my ex girlfriend abused me physically and verbally, neglected, and cheated on me. This was a first official relationship I had too, and it's been hard because of all these things that have happened these last 5 years the death of my grandfather, school, my best friend moving, loneliness, being hospitalized, and lots of darkness throughout my life, trying to be a good person and stay sober while a lot of my friends aren't the type that are, but they encourage me, and encourage me to find my happiness, even losing my innocence but some how gaining it back which I think nobody can ever do. I'm really happy that I've gone this far in life. Sorry if I sound so butchered a lot of things have happened it's hard to keep track of my life. I hope you guys accomplished something that means a lot to you though. :ness: :chuckle:

Frisk.

Child of Mercy
I guess it's nothing spectacular but I'm pretty proud of the fact that I got into college and am studying a topic that I enjoy. I'm also fairly proud of myself for placing high or winning different Pokemon tournaments.

Pretty lacklustre I guess but oh well.

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
Good for you, man! I'm happy that you're overcoming your depression! That's a big deal... Keep smiling!

PrincessDoorknobs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silent.Rhy
I guess it's nothing spectacular but I'm pretty proud of the fact that I got into college and am studying a topic that I enjoy. I'm also fairly proud of myself for placing high or winning different Pokemon tournaments.

Pretty lacklustre I guess but oh well.
I think that's pretty cool :3

Sünta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sünta_Foot
3DS FC
2234-7187-3957
I'm proud of beating dk64 below 40 minutes... I didn't accomplish much.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
i have held several world records in speedrunning and i am most proud of my completely uncontested but definitely optimized Amazing Island time

Top Bottom