• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things we want back in 3.1 + Ideas/suggestions [Would make our PM world complete!]

smashman!

Smash Cadet
Problem 1. Distant Planet: Well this was quite the rough translation, taking a closer look, I'd say there's both potential and a few fixes needed here. First off, the original was all about interaction and you guys mentioned yourselves it was one of the most selected destinations for battle, why? Maybe cause we liked it, as is? xD

but no need for reverting back entirely, just give us back the stuff going on to the extreme left, like the little drain and rain causing there to be a stream of rushing water, causing fighters to panic and get back to the centered platform. As for the extreme right of the stage, a flat piece of platform with lush green, glistening grass to represent environments of the entire Pikmin franchise should do and add a few autumn leaves in there to kick around. lol =) That background tho.... omg lol, I dunno if you guys intended to refine this or not but that frozen/still Bulborb to the right either needs to be removed or copy and paste another live one to give that particular area life cause as of now it just seems dead and unprofessional. >_< Sorry if I seem harsh, just stating my honest opinion lol

Problem 2. Fountain of Dreams: For the most part, glad to have this back but what made this stage so unique was the crystal clear reflection of the clear black sky, trees and pillars etc. within the settled/flowing water on the surface. All these things we ask if only technically possible of course! ^_^"

Lastly. Melee/N64 Stage

Metal Mario Stage: The Original had alot of flashiness going on but here we get only so little of it (if im not mistaken?)

So Uhhhhh: Can we have ALL N64/Melee Stages and each as original as their counterparts?

That is all, thank you for your valuable time team and good work thus far!!! :D

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
>Bug Reporting
>Listing suggestions for consideration
>Things "we" want
>Everything is your personal opinion

TheHauntedSkull

Smash Rookie
Add: Tourney mode kinda needs to be a thing, don't ya think? I have to admit, Project M Tourney? Sounds pretty awesome to me.

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind seeing Lucario get back his ledge clinging ability and tether characters could really use their tethering junk back that was taken out of 3.0 but I can certainly understand why that of all things was taken out.

smashman!

Smash Cadet
We
>Bug Reporting
>Listing suggestions for consideration
>Things "we" want
>Everything is your personal opinion
Alright then, I'll post this in "suggestions" and will be looking forward to a direct response. =)

D

Deleted member

"little drain and rain causing there to be a stream of rushing water, causing fighters to panic and get back to the centered platform"
Do we really need more non-tournament legal stages?

The only thing I'd change with distant planet was MAYBE the leaves that lower when stood on, but that's a stretch. The leaves are a cool mechanic IMO.

Top Bottom