• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things Try- Hards do

ITTOOK

Smash Rookie
Have you ever noticed that when you 2 stock a try-hard they go from playing what I assume is a trial character to immediate High-Tier super easy bandwagon zero wannabe character? Ex. Oh what's this you beat my Ike? I'm gonna go Salty and pick C.Falcon, Sheik, Falco, Sonic, Little Mac, Roy that'll show you! Then when you still beat them and just say Good Game they have the nerve to call you a low life or some other insult that's lame then leave.Or they salt copy you trying to beat you with your own character that you've been playing with for years (I always find that hilarious) anyways tell me your experience dealing with try-hards and casuals in smash I'd love to hear them. :)

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
A little bit irrelevant to this thread. I would move it over to general discussions instead of putting it in character discussions.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Agreed, this isn't really relevant to Olimar discussion. I won't lock the thread, but next time please do put this in the general thread.

Last edited:

Flawlessh

Smash Cadet
im assumin u talking about FG?

Why even play FG its terrible.
Also did u just call little-mac, roy, and falco high tier???

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
Ya why did you call those guys high tier?

Anyway, switching to a better character might be because that better character is their main. I do this all the time. When I'm bored I just mess around on FG with Falco, but if I encounter someone good, I switch to Rosalina.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
Or they salt copy you trying to beat you with your own character that you've been playing with for years
This is the part I find intriguing. This man has had smash 4 for years. What kind of witchcraft/insider strings did you have to pull to get an advanced copy like that?

Last edited:

ITTOOK

Smash Rookie
I know there not top teir I'm just saying what the bandwagon is also I've been playing Smash Bros ever since it first started on 64 Smarty also I've been maining Olimar since Brawl so yeah 7 years.

Top Bottom