• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things that i wish were dif about Sonic in brawl

x3stacks864x

Smash Rookie
ok i just wanted to share some of my ideas that i wish where in brawl about Sonic

1. one of Sonic taults should have had him hands crossing and foot tappin sayin "Im waiting" like in the old cartoon

2. Sonic should have been in the Supspace Embassy, it would'nt have been hard to put him in the story line, like have him run into Mario and they fight(symbolizing the 16-bit wars) but then have them become friends like how MetaKnight and tht gay pokemons scene was

3. Tails should have been a playable character cuz Sonic without Tails dont seem right

4. Silver should not be running in the background with Kunx and Tails n Sonic's level, he is not a classic Sonic character, nor is he a good character at all and i think he is really gay, but that may just be me

5. Robotnik should be flying in the background somewhere on the Green Hill Zone

but besides that Sonic great in Brawl and i love playing with him, but what are somethings u guys wished where dif about Sonic in brawl?

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
I wish he had a better voice actor. i.e.: Ryan Drummond.

The Homing Attack sounds like **** now. It doesn't even compare to the JP version. At all. And his up Smash... lol, sounds like he's gonna vomit ._.

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
ok i just wanted to share some of my ideas that i wish where in brawl about Sonic

1. one of Sonic taults should have had him hands crossing and foot tappin sayin "Im waiting" like in the old cartoon

2. Sonic should have been in the Supspace Embassy, it would'nt have been hard to put him in the story line, like have him run into Mario and they fight(symbolizing the 16-bit wars) but then have them become friends like how MetaKnight and tht gay pokemons scene was

3. Tails should have been a playable character cuz Sonic without Tails dont seem right

4. Silver should not be running in the background with Kunx and Tails n Sonic's level, he is not a classic Sonic character, nor is he a good character at all and i think he is really gay, but that may just be me

but besides that Sonic great in Brawl and i love playing with him, but what are somethings u guys wished where dif about Sonic in brawl?
1. Already in. It's one of his two idle animations, the other being the finger wag. And the foot tap isn't from the cartoon, it's from every 16-bit Sonic game.

2. Sonic wasn't included until the end of SSE because by the time the rights for the character, SSE was too far into production. They couldn't go in and alter what was already done, so they added him to the end.

3. This is a Nintendo game featuring Nintendo characters. Any 3rd party characters at all was completely unexpected, 2 was highly unlikely. 2 from one franchise just isn't going to happen.

4. Meh.

5. I agree.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Things i wish were different about Sonic in Brawl:

1. Jaleel White.

2. Having more than 0 useful moves.

Nexus_of_Sanity

Smash Rookie

1. Are you referring to Sonic X? Because I never recall him doing that... anyway, it's not a big deal

2. Well, that would have resulted in another delay. They'd have to rewrite so many of the codes for SSE to accomodate him. SSBB might not have come out in NA yet if they had done that

3. Well, it's to do with the space they allocated for new characters. And Sonic ain't a home Nintendo game, so they're not gonna add in TWO chars from Sonic Team. Kirby got 2 more from his unvierse because he's pure Nintendo. And Tails wouldn't be a great fighter IMO. They barely managed to make Sonic

4&5: good point. Silver appears in what? 2 games? Team Chaotix have appeared in more games!

sorry to stomp on some of your points there

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
I disagree in the voice actor part, I'm actually enjoying the new one, he actually sounds great in Brawl. You people are just whiny >_>

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
More priority in his fsmash, dsmash and bair. That's pretty much it.

If you're talking about the franchise, then Eggman should've been in SSE and or should've been a stage hazard.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
I rather have more priority on moves or perhaps have one of his spin attacks replaced with a ring toss.

Hell I'd settle for his spin dash canceling projectiles.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Some people may have already answered to all. But what the hey.

Jeleel = I'm waiting and hand crossing and foot tapping isn't from the cartoon (Probably already said)

I do wish Sonic had a better role. But he only appears at the end because Sonic was developed after the Subspace emissiary was almost done. And I really doubt they would have Sonic and Mario fight. Unless maybe a scene where Sonic fights a Fake Peach that tricks Mario. I would've actually expected a Sonic and Mario team up not a match up.

As much as I'd like this. Sonic needs his time to shine. His time to prove himself without the help of his best buddies.

Glad you said it just may be you. I don't like Silver being there either, But i can tolerate it. There are people who are happy that he appears there

True

DDM

Smash Journeyman
1. Have more than one move with any knockback whatsoever.

2. Have B-smash be him chucking a Ring instead of being almost the same as B-down.

immarlondait

Smash Rookie
his victory screen should have lots of recently released critters scurrying about in the backround

:)

Sinz10

Smash Rookie
I reallllly wish that one of Sonic's costumes was Shadow. It would have been a little bit weird, but so ****ing awesome. Shadow looks so cool lol.

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
I reallllly wish that one of Sonic's costumes was Shadow. It would have been a little bit weird, but so ****ing awesome. Shadow looks so cool lol.
Ech, that would have been weird. Probably also would have meant Shadow's AT being replaced as well.

I've thought that it would be cool if there were a low % chance (say 5-10) that when Sonic uses a Smashball, he becomes Darkspine Sonic instead of Super Sonic. It could be more of a Giga-Bowser type ability, keeping the same general moves but vastly superior. And with cool white stripes. :laugh:

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Ring chucking? Is that the best anyone can do?

What about Sonic Wind, that flaming heel drop from Sonic Battle, or his Rush mode from Sonic Rush?
Not the best I could do but I rather he not become the fox/kirby of brawl by insta win moves.

Top Bottom