• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

fontisian

Smash Champion
Anyway, I like that post because it just kinda feel honest, (I guess I'm seeing what you were talking about Fonti) The progression tracks with their conversation with Synchronicity before then, and instead of feeling the need to drop a big post explaining why they are now changing, they just drop a short post switching out.

However, I think my points about their arguments being illogical and actions seeming fake still hold up, and while the switch does feel honest, if I take a step back from that, the thread patterns were leading away from suspicion on Chaco and a scum FF could see that this one wasn't going anywhere and then switch over to Wam, who from what I've seen is pretty low on most peoples lists (including mine)

Thoughts Chaco Chaco fontisian fontisian ? or anyone else thats online
There's a scum motivation, yes. Scum!FF could be feeling that he's getting no traction on Chaco and things are starting to turn against him, so he needs to go for an easy yeet elsewhere. And he can't vote for me, because that might alienate me when I'm defending him. That said, Frozen wasn't focused on easy yeets in Midnight Ops, and, I think, was more aware of thread mood. I think scum!Frozen either doesn't push that hard on Chaco in the first place, or gets off the push less abruptly. You can feel the, uh, ego, in the way he backed off here. Also, while Wam is someone a lot of people suspect, I think scum!Frozen would be aware going after him after being attacked for going after Chaco could look bad, and would probably choose a more middle-of-the-road target. If Wam then looks town or even flips town later, scum!Frozen then faces an increased pushback for making a mistake similar to pushing town!Chaco. This is invalidated if Wam (or Chaco, I suppose, though not as much) is scum, because then it could be some weird bussing nonsense, but if you think Wam is scum, you might as well be voting him anyway.

Your point about the shortness of the post is valid. Scum!Frozen might feel like he needs to make a show of his vote change, but here Frozen is just kind of conceding, reluctantly, that he might be wrong.

Don't ask me to do this again, please.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Is there a reason you reached out to me and Chaco specifically, Mala?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm trying to be kind of hands off here, because I don't want to put myself in a position where I'm trying to guide you and end up with you as a blind-spot again.

But.

You're not always going to get everyone's arguments. Just like with Gorf, we have different experiences and think differently, and some seeing things in a different way doesn't mean they're mafia, and, in fact, strong disagreements of opinions often come from town. I have personally found that feeling of "this is just town" or "this is manipulating me" to be more accurate than most logical take-downs. It does not always work, and it fact worked very badly with you.

I recommend hashing the points out for yourself, and comparing the feelings from the arguments and the feelings from the one liners. This has the added benefit of letting other people in on your process.
This is just such a good post and outlines how I play the game. Just wanted to say that. It does else you astray at times, but more often than not, it works.

Malakandra Malakandra I’m not really worried about FF at this conjecture because I think he’s trying to figure out how to play town again. Not sure if Boom somehow got that really early, idk. But he’s definitely seems to be struggling under the surface some with reads. Take the confident overtone out and see how those posts read again. might help you for an opinion there.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
thanks to you both, sorry about that Fonti, I wouldn't have E Ed you if I had seen your previous post. Ima sleep on it. I def need to do a bit of focusing elsewhere for a bit. Night!

Sabrar

Smash Ace
So you scumread LG here? He can have a bad case and still be on the right lines.
No

And now we’d voting Gorf. Not at all following this progression. If you know Gorf is a reactive player and you claim that, why are we here again. This vote is unnecessary for pressure imo and goes against previous statements and realigns with the first. Obviously having trouble sorting Gorf. Falls in line with FF struggling to form reads here. +
Assigning a + after you spent many words explaining why the post does not make sense is garbage. Your conclusion here is influenced by the decision that you've already reached, i.e. this is only + if you already believe that your understanding of FF is correct. It should never be a + in itself.

Conclusion: Frozen is town trying to struggle to figure out how to play town again.
Town is the status quo where you can be your honest self. You don't have to struggle playing it. Your whole premise of understanding FF's 'motivation' is incorrect.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm mid way through page 10 but need to go to bed. Probably won't have time to really play until tomorrow afternoon so I expect I'll be playing catch up for a while as the thread has now taken off. I like pythag's recent post, it feels like genuine independent thought so he goes up to slightly town.

fontisian fontisian It's hard for me to see Chaco as "caught for the wrong reason" since I already viewed him as likely town. It's possible, but I think unlikely. On the flipside FrozenFlame (as he says) always brings out the chainsaw in self defense. You can take a peek at his interaction with Osie D1 in Vanilla to see this in action. I don't give him as much credit for impassioned speech as I give most people.

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary You should know this since you modded that game. Do you really feel FF's defense this game is different then in Vanilla?

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Can you elaborate on these two reads for me because I don't see it.
Sabrar is basically just straight meta. His tone and style of posting here give me very strong Town vibes. I've played about 20-odd games with him and I feel pretty comfortable with his Town range.

BoomFrog, I'm not sure how much I can elaborate. His content is thin, but his reads make sense to me coming from BoomFrog. He often looks for very different things than I do so I'm usually just looking that I can understand where he's coming from. Why are you voting BoomFrog btw.?

Clarification to the above: It was not Laser who said that about meta cases. Actually looking back he relies very heavily on meta, so much so it’s not surprising that he’s trying to make the connections he did. Looking forward, I can understand why the gross tunnel came into play. So that rules put Laser as the scummy one in this pursuit for now.
Yes, I lean a lot on meta in my reads if I can.

**** it I'm probably wrong on this fine

Unvote: Chaco
Vote: Wam
This feels very townie to me.

Conclusion: Although they mirror and parrot a lot, at this conjecture I want to believe it comes from genuine lack of understanding. That’s the secondary theme I picked up upon right after the content copying. Now if this doesn’t check out from Sabrar Sabrar Sabrar Sabrar LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy BoomFrog BoomFrog BoomFrog BoomFrog [IMG alt="somitomi"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/465/465338.jpg?1589200468[/IMG] somitomi or any other X player, then I would be inclined to vote here from the reasoning above it is not typical of his play and this parroting is something new and my hypothesis is incorrect that there’s a lack of understanding.
I'd probably defer to the bessie half of Synchronicity Synchronicity as she has the most copious meta notes. I don't recall specifically whether wam has a tendency to mirror reads. I will say that wam tends to have a very... hmm... loose style that tends to read as scummy regardless of alignment.

I'm trying to be kind of hands off here, because I don't want to put myself in a position where I'm trying to guide you and end up with you as a blind-spot again.
Is there any particular reason you've been quite reserved so far? Not just with Malakandra, but in general?

Chaco

Never Logs In
No

Assigning a + after you spent many words explaining why the post does not make sense is garbage. Your conclusion here is influenced by the decision that you've already reached, i.e. this is only + if you already believe that your understanding of FF is correct. It should never be a + in itself.

Town is the status quo where you can be your honest self. You don't have to struggle playing it. Your whole premise of understanding FF's 'motivation' is incorrect.
While I agree with you entirely, I can’t assign him the way I would assign myself. You’re correct though that it shouldn’t be a plus and the only reason that it is because it coincides with the decision I had already reached. Unfortunately that’s the imperfect part of having to read every quote as you go through and pick them out.Before even commentating on them I had already reached a decision is what I we as likely.

As far as being honest self, normally I would agree. Frozen has quite a bit of stigma that follows him, so there might be some pressure to be correct, and if I’ve read it correctly he hasn’t been town in quite some time.

Wam

Smash Ace
Today is ridiculously busy at work. I wont have responses or posts till tongiht and probably wont be fully caught up till tomorrow. Apologies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sabrar Sabrar Im interested in how you would discern FF’s motivation here. It’s to sloppy for scum imo, and the feeling of struggling as town made sense to me. Since it doesn’t to you, what would you attribute the waffling to? ie stance on Gorf, etc

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Do you have any reads? Or are you just biding your time to vote Wam at end of Day?

You should know this since you modded that game. Do you really feel FF's defense this game is different then in Vanilla?
This may come as news but I don't read a game very closely when I already know everyone's alignments. I would say frozen in completely vanilla was super confident in things, he had a clear agenda, and his activity came in short bursts. I don't see any of those things here.

Why don't you spell out the similarities that you think are scummy? Because so far you've said "he's forgotten how to play town" which means nothing, and then echoed the problems I had in 227 in your 266.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: Synchronicity

The more i think about it i feel like your play is meant to leave a big impression without actually doing anything. quibbling with frozen over RVS stuff ten pages later is not very decisive from you and your vote is wasted and meaningless on me. Do something.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Conclusion: Although they mirror and parrot a lot, at this conjecture I want to believe it comes from genuine lack of understanding. That’s the secondary theme I picked up upon right after the content copying. Now if this doesn’t check out from Sabrar Sabrar LaserGuy LaserGuy BoomFrog BoomFrog @somitomi or any other X player, then I would be inclined to vote here from the reasoning above it is not typical of his play and this parroting is something new and my hypothesis is incorrect that there’s a lack of understanding.
Why do you feel the need to ask permission before voting someone?

That's like asking me if I have any thoughts on a random dead person's readlist. I disagree on a bunch of things, likely due to different experiences and random chance. Could he be right and I'm wrong? Sure. Am I going to care at all? Probably not. The dude said he was replacing out partially because of issues following along without a computer, so I don't thing there's any reason for me to subordinate my judgement to his, outside, like, the vote until I figure out where I actually want it to be.
So when do we get to hear what you think?

Chaco

Never Logs In
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Its not permission. It’s meta checking something. I have no familiarity with Wam, and if I’m correct on my assumption of their slot it’s not inherently scummy at all. So I’m asking the X players if it’s typical of him to be like this. If someone had a poor grasp on things, and it’s evident per meta There’s no reason to put a vote there however if it’s not there is.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I played a lot 2011 to 2014 had a few years off played 2017 until the forums went down. I havent played since they went down which I think was about a year ago.
Yeah as someone with a similar meta at one point I have used the same defence as scum several times. My vote is now serious.
These to me suggest you know what you're doing.

For Kary, chaco and malak are your boom votes serious?
when your up to speed do your reads match gorfs?
Kary - I don't like putting me and Gorf at the bottom of the reads list without as far as I can see mentioning us before
This to me reads like amateur hour. These questions seem naive and mostly useless, the vote is somewhere between naked omgus and a pet peeve.

I know the consensus is you get killed D1 regardless of alignment but my takeaway from this is you're acting new, and trying to fit in.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Somitomi

Could you be less cryptic for the benefit of people who don't have access to Bessie's Complete Mafia Archives?

Oh yeah, eliminating someone with zero interactions worked so well for town the last time. Definitely do that again.

How did you know immediately that BoomFrog was scum?
I really didn’t like this post due to the middle line. Does not at all seem genuine. Seems altruistic and empty. -1

I have to say these wagons are bit crazy.

What do you find disappointing?

Okay, guess I'm The Watson now: what does "HBC" mean in this context?
Once again a call on the wagons which isn’t necessary, but provides nothing to further content. -1

No, you didn't, I just genuinely didn't know what you found underwhelming. But then I usually have the opposite problem on D1, there's just too much stuff happening.

Okay, so DH is town because you don't like Gorf throwing shade on him, but Gorf... is also town? Am I missing something?

I'm obviously having some kind of nervous breakdown. I'll just ride it out and see where it takes me, Zelda Fitzgerald style.

Could it be Somitomi and Bessie instead? I'll let you pick the game.
At least like the fact here that Somi is starting to interject and question things. +

Unvote
before I forget. I see the meta here is to vote someone pretty much all the time, but I'm used to a different mode of operation and I'm gonna need a minute to decide where it should go next.

Well, which one is it? I'm not sure those things overlap

I know, right? At least put up a brightness warning.
Again with the unnecessary outspoken appeal to towniness regarding over use of votes etc. it just does not feel genuine. -

I don't, but it seems like you're townreading DarkHorse because Gorf attacked him, which only makes sense if you think Gorf is scum. If you think Gorf is town, then townreading someone else for being attacked by Gorf makes no sense. You can townread them for other reasons, but then why bring the Gorf attack up in your DarkHorse read.

Man, I can feel that, but bessie will probably not like that.

Can you elaborate on your reasoning?

Why do you think Gorf/Fontisian is scummy?
Further questioning of response to Gorf v DH. At this time the only content brought forward has been about them and random jabs at wagons. Town points for following up. +

Now there's three of us.
To be honest I almost definitely said something like that about Bessie as town before, so it's not something I'd put a lot of stock in.

Rather generous of you to count less than a day phase in Midnight Ops as a whole game, but either way this is my first game with about a third of the players here. I thought it'd be prudent to be upfront about this considering there's been some talk about different voting styles already.

Why do you need to take a side? I also think LaserGuy is majorly misrepresenting a lot of Chaco's posts, dismissing many of them as fluff and I'm even more suspicious of wam & Frozen for jumping so eagerly on the wagon. But at the same time I don't like some of Chaco's posts since the case was presented, the aggressive tone is somehow off. Puts me in mind of a chainsaw defense except Chaco's defending himself. Overall, this interaction just made me suspicious of pretty much everyone involved, which is no small feat.
The bottom part of this post is actually good. It leaves a stance on Wam, FF, and myself. But what I notice here again is a small upon the voting, which I’m finding more weird. Town points for establishing thoughts. +1

Well I am gonna question an order that has me as the townest in all the land. What is this even?

That's exactly the ping I got from this and some subsequent posts.
I don’t really like the top here. Once again I feel like it lacks a certain inflection I’m looking for. However, Somi is correct for questioning this because their content has been minimal, so then points. +

Could you elaborate, please? Surely if you noticed a difference, you can at least vaguely outline what aspect of the posts is different.

I didn't get the impression you were trying to figure that out, at least initially there were a lot of flat out accusations.
Continuing to follow up on previous points.+1

Overall Score: +2

Conclusion: Somi has had minimal content this game and seems to focus on the same slots every time that they post. I would like to see them branch out and put a full game evaluation. I really dislike all the focus at the beginning on trying to seemingly gain some favor from their call outs of the RVS wagons. It’s RVS so those posts were just completely unnecessary. Interested in what connections are present due to focus on Gorf/Font and DH slots. I need a lot more from Somitomi to feel comfortable here, especially after they lurked to victory last game. Although they ended on a positive scoring, I dont feel as if it supersedes the beginning of game appeals that just left me feeling odd about the slot.

Vote: Somitomi

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: Chaco

Doing a post-by-post only to swerve and disagree with your own analysis is bad enough the first time.
You're trying SO hard to save yourself while also avoiding Wam for wishy-washy reasons. It seems to good to be true if you're both buddies but this is just comically bad from you at this stage Chaco, and it is increasingly obvious that you've had a cautious, scared, self-interested scum mindset all game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’m actually not trying hard to save myself at all? So I don’t quite get where you’re reaching for that at. I disagree with my analysis and place a vote there because of the outlines reasons. When you do that and a lot points for something it doesn’t mean that a single scummy thing won’t overshadow that. So you’re telling me that someone can play a solid town game and one scum tell won’t set that off?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I welcome any thing you can pose at me though, cause I’m still trying to decide who was scum behind the push on me anyways.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You’re acting like me allotting points is some ironclad it has to be this or this thing when it is not at all. If it’s my analysis obviously I see exactly what I’m putting there. Therefore not disagreeing with anything I’m saying. I don’t see what that concept is foreign to you. Let alone you say almost the same thing about Wam that I did above? You absolutely know for a fact that someone can be scummy and not be scum, so get out of here with that absolutist stuff and making rules for what I do with my reads of things. Obviously I’d j was trying to save face I wouldn’t present it as such and SPELL it out that I’m conflicted on it, and I would totally go for Somitomi who has zero interest in his slot when I could easily push on Wam and gain traction easily.

Chaco

Never Logs In
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary So you’re suggesting that Wam is acting new when he’s in a cast of players that are familiar with him. How would that ever work? How would he have not been called out on it before? Seems to me that’s a terrible reach, and assigning that to him when it could be something more along the lines of someone who has played a lot but never really excelled, which is me putting it the nice way, and asking for meta.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
Why Kary?
For his Post #20. In that post, Kary is interested in two xkcd games referenced by Synchronicity in #8. But oddly not the game referenced in #13. Kary followed Sabrar’s vote but was uninterested in Sabrar’s reason for the vote.

I find it interesting that in #41 somitomi asked for clarification on Post #8, but not for #13 (somitomi did not play The Dark Tower).

fontisian

Smash Champion
Vote: Chaco

Doing a post-by-post only to swerve and disagree with your own analysis is bad enough the first time.
You're trying SO hard to save yourself while also avoiding Wam for wishy-washy reasons. It seems to good to be true if you're both buddies but this is just comically bad from you at this stage Chaco, and it is increasingly obvious that you've had a cautious, scared, self-interested scum mindset all game.
The points in his analysis are pretty arbitrary, yeah? Wouldn't it be easier for scum!Chaco to just assign Somi some more negative points and fewer positive ones if he really wants to vote there?

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
I have zero experience with Bessie either, so I don’t know what to expect from them.
Well you are not making much of an effort to find out, even though you made the same comment in #28. Why not ask other players in this game for their opinions, or for a game reference? Or perhaps even make an attempt to engage instead of speculate? You did both with Wam on Page 1 (engaged with Wam, and questioned others on his meta). Though I note that you did take take time to engage with Kary on the difficulty of reading Xivii (#22, #28, see also #32).

I don’t have townLaser meta to go off of, so I can’t say if he’s that obsessive as town to do that, but that’s a scum push 9/10.
Again, if you are curious, why not ask? There are others in this game that are familiar with LaserGuy’s meta, and can perhaps even point you to a game (via the xkcd Game Archive or the Wayback Machine). This makes me feel you are more interested in justifying your reads than you are in verifying them.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
Conclusion: Although they mirror and parrot a lot, at this conjecture I want to believe it comes from genuine lack of understanding. That’s the secondary theme I picked up upon right after the content copying. Now if this doesn’t check out from Sabrar Sabrar LaserGuy LaserGuy BoomFrog BoomFrog @somitomi or any other X player, then I would be inclined to vote here from the reasoning above it is not typical of his play and this parroting is something new and my hypothesis is incorrect that there’s a lack of understanding.
Well, you didn't ask me but I will jump in on this anyway.

I’m going to mark this as null, but I find it extraordinarily odd that he feels the need to clarify that his vote is now serious.

Curiously enough again we are back to the serious vote question out of the blue. I’m starting to see a trend of where his veteran time frame of play doesn’t equal veteran play. Marking this as null for now. 0
There is an xkcd meta explanation for this. On xkcd, RVS is usually the first 1-1.5 pages of content, and then someone places a serious vote, with the voter announcing that the vote is now serious. After this happens, everyone was expected to remove their RVS votes or give reason for not doing so. I find these vote comments/questions to be typical xkcd meta.

Besides this post being very hard to understand from formatting, I’m starting to see some parallels here. Subtle misspelled words, wording jumbled, etc. Could be indicative of phone usage or what I think is more likely is that they are struggling to acclimate and understand this game.
Wam is famous for the bad typing, no punctuation, and misspelled words. There was a Meta Mafia game years ago (not Meta Mafia II), and IIRC these were the posting restrictions of the player playing as Wam.

I can provide examples if needed, but the Wayback Machine is not easily searchable so I would need to dig a bit. Or Sabrar, LaserGuy, or BoomFrog can confirm.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Synchronicity Synchronicity I do verify the Laser read to the contrary. Not sure if you’re that far yet. And with your slot because you’re aligned with Xivii, and I’ve been waiting for more content with your slot. What I mean by aligned with Xivii is that i feel asking Xivii for Xivii meta is an answer that won’t help, and since you’re a hydra there’s the answer. I Also predetermine how I was going to read your slot in the beginning of the game, ie response to Kary. There’s just not been much content to follow up with.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, you didn't ask me but I will jump in on this anyway.

There is an xkcd meta explanation for this. On xkcd, RVS is usually the first 1-1.5 pages of content, and then someone places a serious vote, with the voter announcing that the vote is now serious. After this happens, everyone was expected to remove their RVS votes or give reason for not doing so. I find these vote comments/questions to be typical xkcd meta.

Wam is famous for the bad typing, no punctuation, and misspelled words. There was a Meta Mafia game years ago (not Meta Mafia II), and IIRC these were the posting restrictions of the player playing as Wam.

I can provide examples if needed, but the Wayback Machine is not easily searchable so I would need to dig a bit. Or Sabrar, LaserGuy, or BoomFrog can confirm.
Yeah I didn’t address your slot directly but left it open ended @ X players because Xivii could’ve read that tag when it would be directed at Bessie. But since you’re providing the meta examples here which is exactly what I wanted, to pile you say that Wam is particularly advanced player or more prone to doing irrational things and illogical? And how do you view their play here as far as the parroting and stuff goes?

Chaco

Never Logs In
The points in his analysis are pretty arbitrary, yeah? Wouldn't it be easier for scum!Chaco to just assign Somi some more negative points and fewer positive ones if he really wants to vote there?
But that wouldn’t fit in with the opportunism in voting on me again.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
What does interesting mean?

Syn, then. Without any knowledge base on these games, your comments don't tell me anything.
Interesting means I thought it was important enough to note.

Yes but do you not find the lack of curiosity on my meaning from some of the players in this game...interesting?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Could be indicative of phone usage or what I think is more likely is that they are struggling to acclimate and understand this game. Therefore the mirroring of reads and following.
at this conjecture I want to believe it comes from genuine lack of understanding.
I’m actually not trying hard to save myself at all? So I don’t quite get where you’re reaching for that at. I disagree with my analysis and place a vote there because of the outlines reasons. When you do that and a lot points for something it doesn’t mean that a single scummy thing won’t overshadow that. So you’re telling me that someone can play a solid town game and one scum tell won’t set that off?
Since LG made his case on you, you spent a long time being angry and frustrated and talking about nothing but yourself. Now you're doing post-by-post to presumably show your thought process, but it feels like your thoughts are just shoe-horned in at the end; which makes the exercise feel fake.

You find many reasons to dislike Wam but your conclusion is "you want to believe" that they're not mafia?

The fact that they're phone-posting doesn't explain behavior like sheeping or the OMGUS vote. It might explain thinking Pythag and DH are similar, but you're just giving the benefit of the doubt for no reason- and explicitly asking other people if it's okay if you can give them a pass.

I welcome any thing you can pose at me though, cause I’m still trying to decide who was scum behind the push on me anyways.
this just feels fake, like you want to remind everyone you're town.

You’re acting like me allotting points is some ironclad it has to be this or this thing when it is not at all. If it’s my analysis obviously I see exactly what I’m putting there. Therefore not disagreeing with anything I’m saying. I don’t see what that concept is foreign to you. Let alone you say almost the same thing about Wam that I did above? You absolutely know for a fact that someone can be scummy and not be scum, so get out of here with that absolutist stuff and making rules for what I do with my reads of things. Obviously I’d j was trying to save face I wouldn’t present it as such and SPELL it out that I’m conflicted on it, and I would totally go for Somitomi who has zero interest in his slot when I could easily push on Wam and gain traction easily.
I'm saying I have a problem with Wam and I want Wam to answer it.
You seem to have decided against the evidence that they're probably just fine, but you are happy to change your mind if other people disagree.

Of course you would say you are town for avoiding the very lowest hanging fruit- that's why I think you are scummy for doing it. If you're scum, pushing Wam doesn't solve the problem of your slot looking sketchy, except maybe if you can bus him convincingly.

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary So you’re suggesting that Wam is acting new when he’s in a cast of players that are familiar with him. How would that ever work? How would he have not been called out on it before? Seems to me that’s a terrible reach, and assigning that to him when it could be something more along the lines of someone who has played a lot but never really excelled, which is me putting it the nice way, and asking for meta.
I had a feeling he could be leaning into being new and unfamiliar, and that he can get away with it because people generally misread him or find him scummy regardless of what he does. Maybe you are right and he is just potato town, but even then, I don't feel like you came to that conclusion naturally.

Would you vote for Wam Day 1 or not?

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I didn’t address your slot directly but left it open ended @ X players because Xivii could’ve read that tag when it would be directed at Bessie. But since you’re providing the meta examples here which is exactly what I wanted, to pile you say that Wam is particularly advanced player or more prone to doing irrational things and illogical? And how do you view their play here as far as the parroting and stuff goes?
I'll need to come back to this later; I'm not ignoring it I just need to go to work. The meta information in my previous was not a read on any of Wam's content, just background info.

Top Bottom