• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
Right Brain a.k.a Xivii

I am certain on these two scum reads:

Fonti
Review Laser's case for most of the details. Not the one where he claims, but the one in his read list. Read Laser vs Fonti in full. Laser clearly comes out on top. Fonti has been coasting all game not really making any real attempt to hunt down scum. So much of what she posts is superficial and it's obvious she's been trying to buddy and pocket us all game. Please read over her posts in full to see what I mean.

Regarding the superficial statement, she asks random questions like these:
Synchronicity Synchronicity Can you talk about how your view of Chaco has changed since you posted this?
But doesn't actually care about the content:
No follow up at all. She did the same thing when she asked to discuss Laser with Xivii Day 1 and we opened up the door for her to do so.

Frozen
Look at the stuff we posted about Frozen Day 1. The case still stands. Additionally this is so incredibly ovbscum and fake:
it is so ####ing hard to tell if this is blatant mudslining in following with my theory you're trying to obscure/homogenize your paper trail or genuine paranoia about a chaco/kary/pythag team lmaoooo man #### this game is hard and everyone is this game is legit too good, no free reads blows
Like first of all, my reference to Kary/Pythag did not warrant this reaction. Second, it's entirely out of line with what I was saying or the conclusions he should have drawn from it. Third, he's consistently overplayed his inability to read anyone and the game being so hard, it's overt hedging all over the place. If you don't see how this is the same Frozen as the last two games, I don't know if there's anything I could possibly add to convince you.

I still think there are probably 4 scum based of the amount of scuminess in the game. I could see Frozen being indy. I could see someone else being indy. I could see two scum teams. I don't know. All I know is Fonti and Frozen are scum.

Left Brain a.k.a bessie

Woof

LaserGuy

I was suspicious of him early for some of his talk about separating the slot into components, but still misreading bessie-meta. Left liked the early case on Chaco but deferred to Right’s early judgment. I agree with most of his D2 content. Town.

(I lost the post number on this one but it was early game)
Laser: For some reason I just assumed you would adopt your usual style. I suppose I can work with this, though I will probably need to let people know how to tell you apart if they haven't seen it. But I'll leave it for now.

Response: Why the need to separate the slots? And why do you believe it is important for others others to treat the slot this way?

Laser: Synchro spends a lot of time talking about RVS votes, and well beyond when the rest of the thread has moved on. E.g. #370, #426, #428. There is very little substantiated content at any point in this iso that isn't RVS up until the big case on Kary in #564 is looking at RVS. Now, this isn't necessarily damning, but it does seem to me that Synchro was intentionally avoiding attempt to engage with the thread and focused heavily on issues that, on balance, I feel fairly trivial. Things like this post where Synchronicity is scumreading Kary for commenting on one reference to an old game but not another strike me as extremely dubious and not the kind of thing that players of Xivii/bessie's caliber would be seriously contemplating several hundred posts later. There's no progression. Everything is very stagnant.

Response: Not true it is entirely within bessie’s meta to do the underlined and LaserGuy should know this, since he is separating the heads.

Laser: My early gut reads are often some of the most accurate ones I get. My reads tend to get worse as the game goes on, if anything. I try not to lockTown people early in the game, but I assign Town leans quite regularly in the first few pages. See SS or my fairly extensive notes on Vanilla in the unspoiled chat for examples

Response: I’m also a believer that everything is there in Day 1, sometimes even in the first couple pages, if one is smart enough to see it for what it is.

Laser: The left brain notes are written by bessie. Right are written by Xivii. bessie's writing style in particular is very distinctive (I've also played... mmm... maybe 20 games with her and she's very consistent). The two sets of notes have notably different voices, as do many of their posts in thread. The left/right assignments match well with the personalities of the players. I can't say that I'm positive on every post that they've produced, but I feel I've been able to identify their posts by author in most of them. I think for a lot of practical reasons (differing schedules, for example), it doesn't make sense for them to collaborate on their notes, though I imagine in a lot of cases they are collaborating on individual posts or reads.

Response: Laser I’m disappointed that you keep feeding Chaco’s and Kary’s obsession with this.

LaserGuy: Yes, but the point of the operation was to test whether you had the notes readily available and see if your processing was consistent. While I wouldn't normally ask for someone's private notes, you voluntarily entered them into evidence. But anyway, I feel this may be a discussion that's more appropriate to be had in postgame, so I'll agree to let it lie for now. But I also don't think that I can trust the notes as much as I was inclined to since I can't verify anything further.

Response: Yes but it was to support a read. It was not for the reason of “look at me I’m so townie I took notes” and this entire argument is being framed incorrectly by Chaco.

Laser: I don't like #426. The reason for scumreading Kary here seems extremely thin. Sync's references to the past games were an opaque response to a direct question and asking for clarification here seems perfectly normal. This read seems to form the basis of the Kary case which I do not feel was well motivated.

Response: It is entirely within bessie’s meta to tunnel on a small seemingly inconsequential point from Page 1, like a confirmation post.

I like Laser’s post #1425.

HeuryAlone
I have made no notes on this slot, but I rarely pursue things I find townie, so Town lean.

BoomFrog
BoomFrog’s been all over the place but I never got a solid scum ping from him. Town lean.

BoomFrog: Xivii and I came to an understanding last game that we need to give each other space to work D1. I also don't have high hopes of reading either Bessie or Xivii through interacting with them. I've presumed all that is still true with the Syncronicity. Also, I was basically absent for the middle of D1 and did interact at EoD. Also, also, I just really really want them to be town. Two of my best Mafia buds merged into one being, there's zero chance I'd yeet them D1. Lastly, they've put out plenty of content without prompting. I don't need to interact directly with people to get a read of them.

Response: +1, QFT, dude you read my mind, etc.

Note: BoomFrog has an important meta reason he should be reading this slot as town, he just hasn’t arrived there yet (the Sabrar NK). Or he is scum.

Synchronicity said: Since when was I an option for you? Additionally, I'm surprised that you haven't brought up how the Sabrar kill doesn't come from this slot.

BoomFrog: You are not an option for me. I was expressing preference between Mala's options. Why would scum!you not NE Sabrar? He's a solid player. I'll agree you'd likely leave him alive if wam is town and NE him if wam is a scummate. I don't put much stock in NE analysis generally anyway.

Response: BoomFrog should know better. I wonder if he is really trying to understand this slot, or if not why. Unfortunately the game reference is lost to time (never showed up in Google cache so not in the archive). Wheel of Time 3.

I think BoomFrog’s not at least considering this meta is questionable, though I would be more suspicious if he made a flat out read using it.

At least BoomFrog is treating the slot as a whole and not as individuals.

Pythag
I don’t have enough to make a read, but I don’t do neutrals. Neutral leaning town by PoE only.

Pythag: Synchronicity - If this account starts arguing in bad faith/mudding the waters kill it immediately.

Response: I do not know Pythag well enough to know how to interpret this.

Response: I kinda feel this read of Synchronicity by Pythag is BS. But I don’t see the point of the interaction if Kary and Pythag are scum together, unless it is just to make useless non-committal chit chat.

Pythag: I figured I'd be alone in this. the big synchro post I appreciated because it seemed to have a lot of thought in it.
It also let me sit and think, whereas other posts it becomes easy to skim. That's what I thought about it.
Plus I don't know if Besvii is muddying waters because there are not specific waters to muddy currently.
Synch post #139.
Pythag’s reads #131.

I don’t like Pythag’s reads list.

FrozenFlame
I can’t get a good grasp on this slot. Neutralish by PoE, but defer to Right brain’s read.

Note: I will not be able to read FrozenFlame unless he makes a tactical gameplay slip, Right’s going to have to handle this read.

Impressions:
Frozen’s early content has a very aggressive/defensive feel. He votes and pressures Gorf, but has defend himself to Sabrar that this is actually what he is doing.
Frozen’s tone changes after fonti replaces, and he immediately moves his vote from Gorf to Chaco. His posts also are more comfortable, and he starts posting more questions to others.
Note that I don’t know the Gorf/Frozen history so I’m sure there is meta here that I am missing.
Note also there is something with 345 that is in my mind (Gorf).
Note is 339 an error/slip?

Note for FrozenFlame (from Page 39):
and also multitasking trying to re-read EoD sabrar cuz again hes a town homie and worth it
more accurately stated, I'm sure I'm disappointing him day by day by failing despite trying to use his notes to solve
I expect the same reverence from Town!FrozenFlame on Day 3 with regards to Synchronicity’s notes.

Kary
Most of my scum read of this slot as come from early trying to separate Synchronicity into components. I still lean scummy but not as strongly as on other slots.

I have initial suspicion for this post from Page 1.

Kary: I feel as though this is the Zen half. Can I get an answer that isn't a reference to another game it's impossible for me to compare against?

Response: Things that are wrong with this post:
1. Sabrar also made reference to an xkcd game and voted BoomFrog. Kary followed with a vote on BoomFrog but did not question the reference. Why the interest in these references, which relate to meta? Note to self: look up in Flavorless Mafia where I asked Kary if meta was important and see if it is relevant.
2. Why would this be the Zen half, when the games referenced are xkcd? I think this is putting out early feelers to cast suspicion on the slot.

Kary: In my experience neither of them are particularly easy to read individually and I can't imagine it's going to be better as a hydra. I'm not worried about it yet but I want to keep an eye on it.
Response: See above, the purpose of this post is to cast suspicion on the Xivii half of the slot.

Kary: LaserGuy I want to hear why you chose to vote Mala out of the gate.
Response: Fluff masquerading as content. See #109 for LaserGuy’s response.

https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-11th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24080764
Kary: Is that meant as an ordered list BoomFrog ?
townie > scummy with town at the top?
Response: Fluff. Kary is too experienced for this to be an honest question.

Kary: Pythag What's your opinion on Synchro's #139 ?
Response: Kary is making sure to keep Xivii distrust up front.

Kary: Synchronicity your #139 is all Xivii, correct?
Response: Why is it important to differentiate? Supports my initial feeling that Kary is making sure to keep up discussion that separates the slot to cast doubt on Xivii.

https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-17th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24082690
Kary: I mean, yes, it is fun and different and refreshing in a ways but letting Xivii have fun is not generally pro-town.
Response: More of the same, see above.

Kary: The more i think about it i feel like your play is meant to leave a big impression without actually doing anything. quibbling with frozen over RVS stuff ten pages later is not very decisive from you and your vote is wasted and meaningless on me. Do something.
Response: My vote is on you so I can see why you don’t like it, but how is it wasted and meaningless? Until this post, you still had not moved from your RVS vote.

Kary: Why should I care about one RVS vote to the same degree that I care about you constantly careening and gallivanting your way through games? Consider yourself mafially profiled.

It's blatantly obvious why. You can read a player better when you know that player, and you can understand inconsistencies in play better when you can assign them to different heads. I dunno how Zen convinced you that being a cryptic, recalcitrant bugbear was a good strategy this game but I hope you snap out of it immediately.

Response: So you are putting importance on meta? More Xivii = suspicious based on meta but at least this also referenced content from this game.

Kary: I think it's grody from synchro to bring up something 9 pages later when the points already been discussed and when they neglect to mention it before. I don't know why people let them get away with it, or how many miselims its going to cost us this time. Maybe I shouldn't marry my frozen read but the way Synchro was picking at frozen on page 10 rubs me the wrong way. feels less like they're trying to improve their read, more like they're getting in some offense before they commit to the waggon. doesn't feel honest from them.

Response: Just because something happened early in the thread doesn’t mean it can’t or shouldn’t be discussed. What is the statute of limitations on discussing posts then? If someone is doing a rearead, can’t they consider all content?

Kary: There is a small % of times where town players give up and say 'okay everyone's misreading me just yeet me and look at XYZ tomorrow'
Mafia 100% vote to save themselves in that situation.
Response: Town does resign themselves to the lynch (SDK in Meta Mafia as the best example ever comes to mind), but so does scum (moody did this a few times I think). Why is Kary using the argument that self preservation votes are the norm for either alignment, to support the question from BoomFrog asking why self preservation votes are scummy?

Kary: Felt like maybe they didn't want the attention from me, but also felt like it could be them giving the answer they think Xivii wanted to hear. Either way it's sketchy from Boom imo, I still dunno how I feel about Boom-Xivii as a potential team.

Response: Ok, Kary went back to separating the hydra components.

Malakandra
Early D2 impression was that Malakandra was in damage control mode (see spoiler for more details). He makes some rather informed-sounding meta reads on someone he doesn’t know. #1035 his false concern over the hammer is scummy. See spoiler for contradiction in #1246. Scum.

Early Day 2 impressions

Malakandra is so totally in damage control mode. He wasn’t expecting that Sync post and he’s kinda reminds me of Vicarin in WoT3 where he put a little too much importance on getting something out fast and didn’t think things through. Like he had the Wam post https://smashboards.com/threads/things-i-like-the-mafia-game-day-2-day-ends-thursday-the-17th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24087739] #841 [/url] prepared but I feel this is meta-wrong and it will be interesting to see Laser’s response.

Also Mala’s town-scum in #844, his placement of Sync almost like a forced placement, this is where the damage control mode/ posting without thinking, because Sync is in the wrong place.

Malakandra: They're picking at small things that can make better while blatantly ignoring the bigger picture of the drama that went down at EoD. Like not even addressing the major wagon change that came down to 1 vote at one point and developed out of nowhere is incredibly abnormal behavior for them, ment to redirect town from paying attention to what they had to do to save their buddies life yesterday.

Response: What do you believe is normal behavior for bessie, I'm curious? Where does this rather confident meta read come from??
Reference: every town bessie game ever. bessie’s town meta is picking at small things to the point of ignoring everything else. bessie has tunneled and lynched scum based on their confirmation post.

Malakandra: To explain why i'm sus of Synchronicity more for their case on me, I realized last game how damn good Xivii is at town, and while I've yet to play with Bessie as town, I remember her posts from Sumting were usually the longer more analytical type. Call me OMGUS, but I get what Chaco means now in how it can be easier to analyze someone based on a case they make on you. Both Left and Right brain noted things about me in their notes that made them think I was town, and nothing about being sus of me. I feel their push of me now is held back and feels unnatural because they are struggling from the TMI they have on me, but think I can be a relatively easy yeet to get, since my town game isn't that great, and I do often make mistakes.

Response: Right already said that those notes were from early game, through approximately Page 4. It is now page 24; is it not allowable to reevaluate? Scummy.

Malakandra: BTW PLEASE DON'T HAMMER.

Response: False concern. If Malakandra doesn’t want a hammer he can remove his vote and revote later in the day. Scummy

Malakandra: This is so dumb. Since when is voting someone and not wanting them to get hammered mutually exclusive? Sure I could see this argument if my vote put them at L-1, but L-2? No way. I asked to not hammer because Chaco looked very eager and there was HBC on there. I know for a fact last game we had multiple people voting placing people at stuff like L-1 without wanting a hammer. Hell, Chaco straight accidentally hammered someone last game because he was voting at that time, but he still didn't want people to hammer.

Response: Go back and look at the posts. You voted in #1030, then made this post in all caps in 1035 so you could be sure to make a show you your concern and towniness. This was all show because an unvote should have accompanied the all caps post if you were really concerned.

Malakandra: Its not the same thing. That was at EoD with a huge shift pretty darn close to last second. Its like middle of the day here with stuff just developing. I'm actually surprised the Synch wagon was a viable wagon today, I thought they'd defend themself alot better than they have.

The main resistance is the counterwagon on me, and the few others I guess. I can't really draw a lot of conclusions till closer to the yeet. I think would know that its a while before EoD, any shift can happen and theres no real reason to get super defensive right now.

Response: The underlined.....Hmmmmm……

Wam
There’s some filler in his early posts. His votes (and his reads) feel opportunistic. See notes in spoiler for specifics. Scum.

Wam: Meta question are 4 votes at RVS normal on here?
Response: Filler. Could be Wam trying to find his bearings but for now suspicious.

Wam: I'm puzzled by syncs 100% town read of me. Synchronicity is that purely meta or us there something else behind it?
Where did he get this idea? Note: Right Brain responded in #932.

Wam: I can easily see Bessie having the notes as either alignment. Esp as the botes only go to page 4.

Response: There are quite a few notes from both Right and Left. What is the purpose of this comment?

Response: I feel this vote by Wam is very opportunistic.

Wam: Also if you were worried (correctly) about sabrar as per the notes why didnt you push sabrar for more input.

Response: This is BS. I don’t need to push TownSabrar or TownAnyone for input. I don’t have time to push my town reads, and there is no purpose to it.

Malakandra: You had me and Somi at the top of your readslist, I don't recall you ever initiating interaction with either of us. What in your mind is behavior you would expect from a hard town read interaction?

Note: Did Wam answer this?
Unfortunately I don’t have time to check.

fontisian
I kinda think fonti is making people do a lot of busy work if that makes any sense. We've put out case out on Chaco; like with Kary how many times do you have to say the same thing? Scummy I think she is trying to create smoke and not solve the game.

Some notes:
I get a scummy feel from Gorf’s content, definitely leaning scum, but I do acknowledge that it may be some personality/playstyle differences that are influencing my read. I didn’t make any notes on particulars. But I do note that he’s about even in my +/- ratings (incomplete since I only went back to P2).

fonti replaces in and immediately goes on the offensive (meta NAI).

Also immediately declares Frozen “less slimy”.

General meta note, she tends to end all of her responses with counter questions, this is something I noticed she did in Sumting (IIRC she coached me to pick random things to question people about because it made you appear to be thinking about a read, or something like that).

Strongest negatives for 278 (claiming town), 300 (not caught up excuse not to answer a question), 332 (asks a question she already knows the answer to).

Note: her only definitive read on anyone thus far is her town read of Frozen in 324. Everything else is a ping or non-committal lean (and also rare, but she town reads Frozen in several posts) .

#1113(?)
fonti: Also, the notes thing wasn't even mostly about you, it was about whether Laser would look at them and think "ah yes, Syn must be town here." I could maybe see some of it with the Bessie notes, specifically the progression on Kary, Sabrar, Chaco (and that's helped by you guys talking about that just before I made my post, but Laser couldn't have seen that or factored it into his reads).

Response: You are being selective and you are pulling out quotes to support your read, not considering the whole. You don’t know what Laser found townie or scummy and you’re no longer looking at the whole.

fonti: Does Bessie tunnel more as scum or town?

Response: What answer is she expecting to get from that? Either answer will lead to a scum read. And anyway, there is no bessie ot Xivii, etc.

fonti: So for one, Bessie's notes are definitely real and were likely written in real time.

Response: NAI , you even said yourself somewhere in the overload of content so far this game. Why did you waste time on this?

Chaco

From Page 1 has been trying to separate out Xivii half of the hydra and use meta to scum read the slot, while at the same time deliberately not trying to engage bessie. See spoiler for more.

https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-11th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24080000
Chaco(to Kary): Do you think they’re gonna be clear cut to read or difficult as a hydra?
Response: Irrelevant. I think this is putting out early feelers to cast suspicion on the slot.

{url=https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-11th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24080131]#28[/url]
Chaco: #HBC | Kary Mirrored sentiments, although I have no experience with Bessie but I feel my recent confidence to read Xivii has gone out the window now. I feel this slot will be hard to sort.
Response: For anyone that missed the three previous posts on the subject…/sarcasm

Chaco: Okay I thought so, but I was making sure. And about Xivii/Zen, just trying to figure out how you approach their slot. The gambit comment caught my attention cause I would’ve answered similarly.
Response: Yawn.

https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-11th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24080359
Chaco: I have a good grasp of BoomFrog,
Response: Not possible. BoomFrog is water slipping through a sieve. It is a mistake to believe you will every fully grasp the mysteries of Is BoomFrog.

https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-11th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24080436
Chaco: I don’t think that much coaching would’ve rubbed off on you from one game with Laser tbh.
Response: If this is genuine I feel this is an alarming misjudgment from Chaco.
Late edit: Actually, I thing this comment is scummy, seen in retrospect with his overconfidence in his ability to read some slots and his disinterest in getting to know others.

Some early game analysis and suspicions:
Kary’s and Chaco’s active lurking interaction on Page 1. Feels like scum-scum testing the waters to cast suspicion on Synchronicity. A lot of “well you know you can’t trust Zen” and “well I don’t really know bessie”.

Chaco’s confidence that he can read BoomFrog. The more I think about this, the more I think this indicates they are not scum partners. Chaco is not scum with LaserGuy, BoomFrog, Sabrar. I feel this does not rule out being partners with somitomi or Wam though.

https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...day-the-17th-at-5-pm-cst.507224/post-24082297
Chaco: Just to get any sort of feel for Kary. I’ve played with Kary before but have zero idea how they play, also just to get some sort of discussion flowing about how they feel regarding that slot. I have zero experience with Bessie either, so I don’t know what to expect from them. I was hoping to get conversation with Kary though because that’s how I read. I read best when things are posed at me or to me.
Response: Again, points out Chaco doesn’t know bessie, and again, makes no effort to engage bessie.
Though I note that you did take take time to engage with Kary on the difficulty of reading Xivii (#22, #28, see also #32).

Chaco: I don’t have townLaser meta to go off of, so I can’t say if he’s that obsessive as town to do that, but that’s a scum push 9/10.
Response: Same observation re bessie; Chaco says he has no town Laser meta, but does not ask for a reference. He wants justification, not verification for his reads.

Chaco: I need to look at who Sabrar was on besides Wam yesterDay.
Note: See if Chaco does this and what conclusions he draws from it, or is he just blowing smoke.

Chaco: The first post was to cryptic for me so I sat back. Small things here and there I’ve responded to, but at no point I’ve felt that it’s dire I communicate with synchronicity fully yet. I’ve been observing more so and reading their interactions. Like even though I am suss of Kary, I had nothing to add to that case except to shift focus and Kary attack me more so I left it alone as to not taint the argument. Other than that your slot hasn’t been overly active so I haven’t gotten directly to that point yet in this game.

Response: Note that Chaco is holding back and is not trying to sort the slot.

Chaco: This is skewing my point. He tunnels sure, but he’s not gonna lock into a completely baseless tunnel as scum and drive a mislynch all by himself. He would get himself lynched off of that for sure. It’s to heavy of a paper trail.

Response: I don’t like this post because Chaco’s taking the view here that (1) he knows how Laser plays (2) better than people that have been playing with Laser for years.

This is similar to what I’ve been saying about his BoomFrog reads for this entire game. Chaco keeps insisting he can read BoomFrog even though others that have more history with BoomFrog try to warn him otherwise.

Why is he so, hmmm, confident about his meta reads?

Chaco: But it goes further than that alone due to Lasers nudge at Synch, and Synch coming from a 100% Wam townread to a vote on him for info right after Laser says lynching for info is a bad move. It’s precarious timing, and it’s clear opposition.

Response: Where did this come from? Note Sync already responded to this in 932. Deliberate misrepresentation.

Chaco: Synchronicity who is right brain?

Response: Chaco’s been obsessed with differentiating Xivii/casting doubt on him since Page 1. Synchronicity has already responded to similar questions several times.

Chaco: Cause of lasers newest posts. It’s theatre of Synch is scum for sure. Just look at the way it’s presented and the notation of I’m gonna sleep on it and such, then coming back in with a big post retracting vote and saying it could only be fake if such and such and it would be little gain, casting reasonable doubt to it being fake.

Response: Interpreting this as: thinking about something and changing your mind is scummy. This is scummy.

Chaco: Cause I think the Bessie notes are real. I don’t think Xivii’s are. Once again I’ll pose the question, when has Xivii EVER been 10 pages behind in a game?

Synchronicity A baseless attack would be indicative of what you’re saying, here, but attacking points that not only call out the slot I have experience with, but another coinciding slot, debunks what you’re saying. If I eat half of a pie, I still know what kind of pie it is correct?

Response: Ok, game aside, I think it is not right to keep separating this slot into its components, and is against the spirit of the game.

Back to game, he needs to give this up. He is on Page 29 still trying to separate out the content so that he can go after Xvii but not bessie. I’m going to speculate that he is scum partners with an xkcd player that is afraid to attack bessie.

Chaco: And you can attribute a lot of these posts to Xivii I believe, from posting style, which would be more indicative of Bessie notes in the background.

Response: Still separating out Xivii…

Chaco: As much as you love to figure out Xivii too, you don’t mention anything on them. That’s really not feeling right to me.

Response: Still separating out Xivii…

Chaco: Synchs been hedging Kary for a ML all game as well. Xivii knows his best approach is to pocket me because I drive myself nuts figuring him out anyways, and they rip Laser wide open for distance and pushing a case that’s easily torn apart on me all while staying consistent within his meta.

Response: What makes you sure Kary is a mislynch?

Chaco: Synchronicity Xivii do you think that lasers play is matching up to his play in Midnight? Long posts basically not saying much?

Response: Chaco has continuously gone out of his way to not interact with bessie and to only interact with Xivii.

Chaco: Rereading I see that both Mala and Laser suggest that all scum is on Somi wagon. Looking at VCs I just don’t see that, not at this skill level when town has to make a decision anyways and it was obvious that Somi was going to be the one to go when the wagon started to ramp up.

Response: It was never obvious somi was going to be the one to go, why do you say that?

Note: he’s already setting up Laser because Laser wasn’t on somi’s wagon.

Chaco: Synchronicity is flailing. I’ve seen them cast doubt on about every slot now. Easy to be safe when you’re open ended.

Response: Sorry I don’t know everyone’s alignment like you do.

Chaco: Pythag So you’re gonna honestly sit there and tell me that Sync’s move again isn’t trying to situate a mislynch? Look through their ISO at hedging Kary and myself as a potential team ALL GAME. You’re either playing dumb or just flat out scum with them.

Response: Second reference to mislynching Kary. Why so sure??
I picked Chaco and Kary as scum on Page 1. I have seen much in-game evidence to support this read. Is is scummy to believe passionately in one’s reads?

Chaco, I want you to quote this in your first post on Day 3:

I will buy premie and change my name to #hbc Chaco, with permission of Marshy, if this goes through today and we snag thatscum flip
Grrr

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
I think I got all the post # links in. I posted fast once I saw pythag vote.

Vote: Fonti

Please don't let her get away tomorrow, even if she has some fancy claim prepared.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count 2.13

Synchronicity(5): Wam, Frozen Flame, Chaco, Kary, Pythag
Wam (4): HeuryAlone, BoomFrog, LaserGuy, Malakandra
Fontisian(1): Synchronicity

Not voting (1):Fontisian,

End of Day Countdown, Roughly 40 minutes from this post. With 11 Alive, it takes 6 votes to eliminate

fontisian

Smash Champion
Regarding the superficial statement, she asks random questions like these:
But doesn't actually care about the content:

No follow up at all. She did the same thing when she asked to discuss Laser with Xivii Day 1 and we opened up the door for her to do so.
This is a lie.

I'm going to hammer you.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Synch, is the left brain notes organized from town to scum? Just wondering because Wam and I have scum next to us, and the bottom two don't.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Synchronicity Synchronicity Can you talk about how your view of Chaco has changed since you posted this?
Currently I think he's likely just scum.
Yes, I understand that, I want the process.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ok.
I asked them a question, they refused to answer, I asked again, they refused again, I expressed frustration and acknowledged that I could not force them to try to save themselves.

They then just quoted the:
Did you seriously think I wouldn't remember?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If they don't answer before you have to go, I guess just hammer them. Its not that important.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm working on my tourist guide of things to do in forum mafia and haven't found that one yet.

(P.S. I will look over the case and do what you said if you somehow flip town Synchro, after I spend my class in shock)

fontisian

Smash Champion
You should know that I was willing to save you and I was looking for any reason from to not vote because I didn't want to be wrong on you two. I didn't catch you until you outed yourself, and I likely would have let you slide on by if you hadn't.

1 minute, then I have to go. If anyone else has anything to say, speak now.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Do not let Laser get away tomorrow. There is no way he sees them make an obvious, proven lie and goes "oh, but /fonti/ is overreacting." It's possible wam is scum and they're panicking, not sure, would always yeet Laser first.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
alright, I'll wait then, I guess I have time till I have to go anyway. If I see anything sus I'm hammering.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Talk to me about who you think best fits with Fonti and Frozen? Saying me is allowed here.

Top Bottom