• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

EnzoAnnoying

Smash Rookie
Can you make a custom menu for me?

If so I would like a ssb4 styled menu, using the same menu sprites and general layout.
And I would like the link to be pm'd to me and not posted in the public. I'm planning on using it for a hack and I don't want other people using it.
You will be credited.
Thanks.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah

If so I would like a ssb4 styled menu, using the same menu sprites and general layout.
And I would like the link to be pm'd to me and not posted in the public. I'm planning on using it for a hack and I don't want other people using it.
You will be credited.
Thanks.
No offense but no lmao. That's way too much work with no payoff, also I have a rule against releasing stuff privately.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685

You will be credited.
Thanks.
Why would you even post this here? You should have PMd him if you wanted something private. That's very inconsiderate and blatantly rude to be like "Yo u mind making me dis? F*** y'all, sharing? Community?"

We do this for fun and to share our work with others. Asking for something and offering NOTHING in return isn't going to make anybody take you seriously. Nobody's here because we want to make you, in particular, something pretty to look at.

D

Deleted member

You will be credited.
Thanks.
Bro
You do realize
That people can take menus
By exporting all the assets in BrawlBox
AND PUT IT ON BRAWLVAULT
YOU CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM USING A MENU

HAU DUM ARR YOO

Last edited by a moderator:

EnzoAnnoying

Smash Rookie
Bro
You do realize
That people can take menus
By exporting all the assets in BrawlBox
AND PUT IT ON BRAWLVAULT
YOU CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM USING A MENU

HAU DUM ARR YOO
I'm not stupid >.>

Theres a thing called BrawlBuilder.
Shutcha' ass up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offense but no lmao. That's way too much work with no payoff, also I have a rule against releasing stuff privately.
Okay, I understand. Thanks.
Can you at least release a tutorial on how you do that?

Caporai

Smash Journeyman

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
I'm not stupid >.>

Theres a thing called BrawlBuilder.
Shutcha' *** up.
>Implying someone couldn't take the iso and export the file from dolphin, then export the menus from the pac then put on the brawlvault
adjusts glasses

L0Z741

Smash Rookie
NNID
L0Z741
3DS FC
1676-4005-6871
Hey Theytah, sorry that my other request couldn't work out. But I know of something that could work. What if you took Project M's Ocarina of Time Link, and made two versions of Young Link from it. When I say it like this, I mean making Young Link, not making Link dressed like Young Link, in case I worded it poorly. One version could be an "Ocarina of Time" costume, where he has his Kokiri Sword and Deku shield, and maybe be wearing the Goron's Bracelet. Another version would be his "Majora's Mask / Hyrule Warriors" costume, where he has either the Razor of Gilded Sword and the MM Mirror Shield, plus the Keaton Mask on the side of his head like in HW. You could also probably change the colors slightly so the Tunics aren't identical to each other. Hopefully you can achieve this request, I don't let you down again, and that this thread is still alive.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So guys I can't really do much smash modding work (as im sure you'll have noticed by me dropping off the earth) due to the fact that I accidentally left my surface plugged in on my desk for a few months and it completely drained the battery, now a full charge only gives me 16 seconds to do anything before the whole pc shuts down. Im going to try to get as many files off the thing as possible but if I can't recover everything that I need I'll have to get it replaced which in a worse case scenario will result in the loss of a ton of my resources for modding the game. I'll post when I have an update on the situation.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
So guys I can't really do much smash modding work (as im sure you'll have noticed by me dropping off the earth) due to the fact that I accidentally left my surface plugged in on my desk for a few months and it completely drained the battery, now a full charge only gives me 16 seconds to do anything before the whole pc shuts down. Im going to try to get as many files off the thing as possible but if I can't recover everything that I need I'll have to get it replaced which in a worse case scenario will result in the loss of a ton of my resources for modding the game. I'll post when I have an update on the situation.
a few months
Oh my god

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Man, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Are you sure that it didn't get hit by lightning or something? That just sounds really weird for a lithium ion battery. Surface :/ There are definitely ways to recover your stuff from that hard drive though. My wife had a similar thing happen with a tablet and was able to recover everything to an external thanks to a friend. I should ask him how he did it.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it a bad idea to monetize Smash modding though? I love your work Theytah, but just saying.
He's not really monetizing his Smash work, just his work in general. Patreon is a weird thing. I wouldn't pay for a mod, but I'll support the folks who spend time making cool things.

Spigel

Smash Cadet
We innit!
I didn't know this stage could be even prettier, it looks great, I just have two suggestions, don't you think the lighting on characters during day time looks a littler darker? and the spawns points are different from the original

Last edited:
Top Bottom