• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

they shud put the black and red mario suit from mario galaxy in brawl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

miztavcruz17

Smash Rookie
if any-1 has made it far enuff in mario galaxy to see the suit im talking about its awesome, it shud be included in brawl, if not hey at least they gave mario the fire flower suit in brawl..:laugh:

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
That'd be cool, but I'm perfectly content with the costumes we already have. Fire Mario, Brown Mario, and original are all excellent.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
You can impliment a coulour change for a character in like... one hour of developement. It's not unlike changing colours of things in Photoshop. I think they hid some on us or are playing around with new ones for the release.

Having said that, the black and red is original, looks awesome, and is from the recent game, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it'd be cool but i think the colors are done, anyways, this thread would degrade into spam and nothing else if i left it open so bye bye

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom