• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They keep nerfing our hero Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
I dont know whats wrong with sakurai and his team, they dont have the fricking idea of how make a game balanced, they keep nerfing Captain Falcon time and time again, now his rapid jab and finisher have reduced veand horizontal displacement
I mean wtf....there are other characters who really need a nerf like Zero suit samus and Rosalina and that ****ty human shield..
im very disappointed at this game

Last edited:

xElGlugx

Smash Cadet
You have to remember that sakurai is a mentally ******** 45 year old poor director and is bound to make mistakes

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
You have to remember that sakurai is a mentally ******** 45 year old poor director and is bound to make mistakes
So that's the response you give when a character is changed?
This community gets worse day by day.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
It was 1% on one move, chill the **** out. If that kind of "nerf" makes you guys mad then you better stop playing right now and go back to some never updated game like melee or brawl.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This thread isn't necessary... He's still a great character and one of the most balanced in the game. I guess if you want to complain you can do it in the social thread for this board but this doesn't deserve its own thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom