• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They don't care about scale

aleps

Smash Apprentice
We all knew that from a long time ago, but this is insane!!! Look at the size of Pikachu. Now ANYONE can say "Ridley is too big" or "Olimar is too small". They really don't care, they actually never did, but this is the clear example of it.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
i thought he was huge too but think about it pikachu isnt 2 inchs tall like that guy

Black/Light

Smash Master
Well, lets try to add up all the Char images we have. . .

In this one he seems to be a head and a half taller than Fox if Fox where standing still.

In this one he looks to be pretty Big compared to Kriby seeing as Krib is running towards us.

Here Pika looks to be at the stage after the peak of his runs hight in distance from the ground Well the cam is shifted toward his side. I think Char is as tall as Faclon or alil bit taller and that this cam angle is screwed up.

murphy brian

Smash Rookie
now when all my friends say "ridleys too big it wouldnt work" i have something to show them.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Well, Char isn't that big in the games. He should be just over Captain Falcon, or better, Snake's head in height.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
isn't that in proportion with the actual game sizes? I mean charizard really isn't that tall compared to what people think.

Cless

Smash Champion
Yes, he is. /sarcasm

Scale would screw everything up. It would make the developers worry about a needless aspect of the game. It only really matters in a game like ACE 3, and even then, it's just for fan service. Though it is funny to see an Aestivalis beat the crap out of Shin Getter or King Gainer destroy... everything.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
be happy that charizard is small lol, bigger just makes you easyer to combo and a bigger target, i say they did it for balancing

Top Bottom