• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There's a Play N Trade in Oldsmar

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If by some random chance that they would let us hold a tournament there on a Saturday (I talked to them a while back before Rohins moved to Warshington and they were trying their ****dest to push for a Sunday, just like every other place in this godforsaken area) would anybody be interested in going?

It's about a 15-20 minute drive from Tampa, if you take Hilsborough Ave you pass right by it. I'll understand if it's too out of the way, but there really isn't any other place to hold a tournament in this area. I just wanted the opinion of my fellow smashers.

If any of you local folk are interested, it's in the AMC Woodlands 20 shopping complex (it's right next to the theaters) with the giant BEALS store off of Curlew and Tampa Rd (which merge into one another heading east-ish only to merge with 580 later on to create Hilsborough).

lamugi

Smash Lord
like they dont know how to hold tournies, for one they charge 10 dollars for singles only. They also give 1st like 35% 2nd is like 10% and 3rd is like 5%. then they keep the rest. They dont even do counter picks or ban stages....

Top Bottom