• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TheRealHeroOfWinds' Art Thread

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace

- Renders -

- Mushroom Mix-Up Sprite - (WIP)

- Knuckles Sprite (SSF2 Style) -

- Splash Screens -

- New Support Signatures -
Vote

Gameplay

Vote + Gameplay

- Support Signatures -
- Mario -

- Donkey Kong -

- Zelda -

- Fire Emblem -

- Misc. Characters -

- Indie -

- Third Party -

- Gods -

- Metal Gear Avatars -

- Bomberman Emoticons -
- Neutral
- Angry
- Annoyed
- Asleep
- Bored
- Confused
- Dead
- Happy
- Sad

- Monado -

Last edited:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Since Signature support icons are a famous thing at this point I thought I'd try my own, starting off with a guy with psynergy, and a crocodile with a krool tone.

I am taking requests!

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Sorry I haven't done any new DLC Signature Icons as of late, but I did make an icon in the style of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga's logo:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Updated the Andy sprite with slight shading improvements.

Also made Mega Man in the style of Mega Man X. Used X as a base.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Could you make some support sigs for Meowth, Dixie Kong, Toad, and the Wandering Heroes?

In case you don't know who are the Wandering Heroes, they are cat Miis, dog Miis, and bunny Miis from StreetPass Mii Plaza. I cannot find official arts for the cats and dogs... but I did find a good one for the bunnies.

And this would be their icon.

Ramon293

Smash Rookie
Nice stuff man! I kind of need an avatar for this forum. I would request one from you if you don't mind but atm I'm not sure what I want yet. You got some pretty funny stuff which I like. Perhaps I'll ask you again later if that's okay :)

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Nice stuff man! I kind of need an avatar for this forum. I would request one from you if you don't mind but atm I'm not sure what I want yet. You got some pretty funny stuff which I like. Perhaps I'll ask you again later if that's okay :)
Yeah, no problem.

Vote Only

Gameplay Only

Vote and Gameplay

Didn't do the warrior request since there was no good render of the folks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom