• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There needs actual Triple Deluxe Representation in the game

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Modern Kirby games need to be represented. Kirby is not only Kirby superstar, I'm starting being annoyed by the fact that the only representation that Kirby gets in Smash is from Sakurai directed Kirby games.
First, there is the Shimomura branch of the franchise (Kirby's Dreamland 2, 3 and 64) that is a big part of the classic Kirby games and has been neglected for too much time.
Then, the most recent games, KRTD and Triple Deluxe.
Triple Deluxe is awesome and I would have liked Queen Sectonia's theme and the regular boss battle theme as music in Smash, some of the best songs from the modern Kirby games; also a dreamstalk stage on 3DS should have been a given.

D

Deleted member

Kirby needs representation from his new games in general. Kirby is, in my opinion, the worst represented franchise in Smash because a large majority of the Kirby content in Smash is from the Sakurai-made games.

I expected at least a stage and a couple of songs from Returns to Dream Land... not just 2 songs (and 1 Triple Deluxe song).

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Kirby needs representation from his new games in general. Kirby is, in my opinion, the worst represented franchise in Smash because a large majority of the Kirby content in Smash is from the Sakurai-made games.

I expected at least a stage and a couple of songs from Returns to Dream Land... not just 2 songs (and 1 Triple Deluxe song).
We might get a little hope of non Sakurai made Kirby games representation in the next smash. Sakurai seems to be getting sick of making Smash games. When he does pass the torch(unless he pulls a Brawl again)the new director might add in newer Kirby games.
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror would have worked even better than GCO in my opinion. The whole game itself is one huge world connected together.

Top Bottom