• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There might be more to the music upate we got today then you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
Just think about it. Read over his post about the Donkey Kong music.
"He is the mainstay who has built Nintendo sound since the days of Game & Watch: Hirokazu Tanaka.

He wasn’t included on the list of musicians until now, but he secretly joined the fray!"
Until now? then where is he, In this list of Musicians now?!? He hasn't been added, but look there seems to be allot more musicians here than when we last looked at this update! This could sorta help us out with finding out which franchises were added over the past half of a year or so. Plus there's a certain guy on this list that doesn't have any of his works listed!
"Kentaro Ishizaka
(HAL Laboratory, Inc.) - "
Why is Sakurai hiding something this minuscule? Maybe it's a huge spoiler of some sorts.
Anyways, I'm glad I pointed this out. Who knows Maybe Sakurai has updated other old Updates while our backs have been turned.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Looks like the same list of composers it always was.

But he has gone back and changed an update or two, I noticed it last night. Like in the Taking Snapshots update, remember how the 'Submit' button was blurred out and he had a mysterious comment about it? Now its cleared up and just says, "If the service period is active, you can post it!"

Of course, that means nothing, but... whatever.

Bmm

Smash Cadet
it was updated, because as you see, all the other names are in alphabetical order, and he was just thrown at the bottom of the list...

i wonder if other musicians will "secretely join the fray"

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
Looks like the same list of composers it always was.
Pardon me but I think I've found a major contradiction in that statement.
Remember what I just posted?
"Kentaro Ishizaka
(HAL Laboratory, Inc.) - "
This Composer doesn't have any displayable works on the Dojo, seems weird yes, I'm sure many people would talk about it. But from what I gathered, no one noticed it at the time this list of coposer was made as an update. Which can lead to one conclusion. This list WAS updated in the half year period or so!

:|
Sorry for going all Phoenix Wright on you.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This is more of something that's best brought up in the respective DOJO Update thread for today.

Especially considering that, yes, Tanaka's at the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom