• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ThEpEsT's Smashfest (In Fresno) on 7/7/07!

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Hey! Once again, I'm holding a smashfest at my house. Anyone that's in Cen. Valley that's close enough or just feels like coming over to play for fun, give others tips, maybe do some money matches, and if there's enough people, a small tournament. You will need to bring money for food (and money matches or the mini-tourney if you plan on it) and hopefully have transportation, if not that's fine, some others may be able to drive you. Sorry if it's kinda late again... I have 3 TVs to use, and 1 cube and 1 Wii, and some1 I know may be bringing their cube/wii, so I'm pretty sure we're fine about that. Here are the details:

Starts: 1:00 PM

Ends: Whenever... I'll prolly have to kick everyone out close to 8 PM tho, because having 6 siblings and a bunch of strangers in my house may be kind of chaotic for one day, so the latest may be 9:00 PM

Where: 6142 N. Gentry Fresno, CA 93711. Just west of Bullard and Marks, close to Brawley around Fig Garden loop. For specifics, use www.mapquest.com

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late notice, but I decided that instead of going to Modesto for the tourny going on there, I'm holding a smashfest at my house. Anyone that's in Cen. Valley that's close enough or just feels like coming over to play for fun, give others tips, maybe do some money matches, and if there's enough people, a small tournament. You will need to bring money for food (and money matches or the mini-tourney if you plan on it) and hopefully have transportation, if not that's fine, some others may be able to drive you. So yeah, once again, sorry for the late notice, and hopefully we can get about 10 ppl or more to show up. I have 3 TVs to use, and 1 cube and 1 Wii, and some1 I know may be bringing their cube/wii, so I'm pretty sure we're fine about that. Here are the details:

Starts: 1:00 PM (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) - We're having ppl over early tomorrow to finish painting at like 8 AM, but if for some reason they get delayed, we'll have to move it to a later time, maybe 3 PM or whenever they're done, but I'm almost positive they'll be done by 10 AM, so don't worry so much about that.

Ends: Whenever... I'll prolly have to kick everyone out close to 7 PM tho, because having 6 siblings and a bunch of strangers in my house may be kind of chaotic for one day, so the latest may be 7:30.

Where: 6142 N. Gentry Fresno, CA 93711. Just west of Bullard and Marks, close to Brawley around Fig Garden loop. For specifics, use www.mapquest.com
awww man to late of a notice maybe next time

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I thought it'd be too late of a notice for you, because you'd have to drive all the way up. Well, I may do one in another couple weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

We still have at least 8 other guys planning to attend this. The more the merrier! ^_^

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm holding another smashfest this Ceasar Chavez Day (Friday) for anyone that wants to come!

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'm getting confused about where Fresno will be at the end of this month.
It looks like I'm going to have to just go down to Fresno and play all of you to make things easier. Haha.

Drex

Smash Apprentice
my gf and i will stop by after the movies if you want, we are going to be out at like 10... i want her to play some good people other than me, her sheik is getting really good... maybe someone giving her some pointers other than me would help her...

austin email me your cell so i can give you a call after the movies tommarow night.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like fun Drex, I really wanna see how she plays. Andrew, if you can make it, that'd be great.

T0MMY - I'm not going to the tournament held here on Saturday because that's when we'll be leaving to come up to Ashland, Oregon. It's only tomorrow, Friday, that I'm holding a smashfest before we go up there, we being Starrman and I. We'll be up there by Saturday night. Again, like I posted in the Oregon post, our only free-day is Monday, so if you're available to play us any time Monday that would be awesome. If not, I'm sure we could arrange something for the night AFTER we see the play for the day at the Shakespeare Festival and go to our hotel rooms for the rest of the night, we don't usually do anything but smash anyways.

If anyone has problems or needs to contact me, my cell # is 559-355-7586. Oh, btw, don't listen to the "End" time, it'll end whenever it ends, haha. Peace.

Drex

Smash Apprentice
austin we will be there like 10:30, she doesnt wanna drive all the way out there to your place but i talked her in to it...

on a side note, i hope you have fun at that Shakespeare fest, i heard that its really cool, my ex went there like 2 years ago

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
They're still going on. However, since it's still the school year and getting close to the end and finals are coming up and crap, a lot of stuff's going on which is making it harder to schedule smashfests. I was planning on setting one up yesterday, but things got too busy. Maybe not this weekend, but the next one something can happen. We'll see. Just keep watch for when something comes up.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
They're still going on. However, since it's still the school year and getting close to the end and finals are coming up and crap, a lot of stuff's going on which is making it harder to schedule smashfests. I was planning on setting one up yesterday, but things got too busy. Maybe not this weekend, but the next one something can happen. We'll see. Just keep watch for when something comes up.
never thought id see the day a mormon said crap,especially austin,a part of me has died on the inside

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
If you judged people less, you'd be less surprised of what comes out of people's mouths. Trust me, I've heard much worse come out of some LDS members' mouths.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
If you judged people less, you'd be less surprised of what comes out of people's mouths. Trust me, I've heard much worse come out of some LDS members' mouths.
i dont judge any1,i just looked up to you,you were my role model.You must have some sugar in your stsem

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Some SUGAR IN MY STEM?! You're judging me again!!!! haha. Well I'm sorry if I destroyed your impression of me. If you want I'll go back to "Jimminy Crickets".

Anyways, staying on topic, so yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be holding a smashfest at my house not this weekend but the next--- Nvm I just remembered I have Grad. that day. We'll find a day and squeeze in a smashfest sometime.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
ThEpEsT's Smashfest (In Fresno) on 7/7/07

So yeah, smashfest this Saturday. Anyone that's around can drop by. Porteville guys, you guys should rally a group together and drive up here. Tdawg and shadowcloud, I wanna see how much better you guys have gotten. Bane, if you're in town, which I doubt you are, I'd like you to come. Mr. Ganondorf, you're always welcome. And all those typical Fresno players, (Shane, Mexi, Drex, the mexicans, etc.) Just come over. I wanna get it started at 1:00 PM and it'll go on til 7:00. I really need a couple cubes too btw, so if anyone could bring 1, that'd be good (along with game and mem. cards. I have TV's, don't worry about those. Bring money for money matches and for food at nearby restaurants. Once again, address is 6142 N. Gentry, Fresno, CA 93711. Mapquest it. Peace off.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Hey Fresno what happened U went to Madera but I missed U, there would have been good games too oh well.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, I couldn't make it to the trip to Madera. But if ever you wanna come down to Fresno on a day and smash, lemme know. I'll be having smashfests every other weekend or on a random weekday or something when everyone's available.

Top Bottom