• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Them CPU Kirbys is too stupid!

Super_Smash_Brother

Smash Apprentice
I challenge anyone on Cape Breton Island!
I know this will get locked down like hospital infected with more diseases than can be counted, but my "Craziest KO" topic didn't, so I'm trying.

How has a CPU Kirby proved to you that he is stupid by suiciding or hurting himself?

We know he always uses down B whenever he gets the chance, even above the pit, a slope leading off the pit, or straight through combustable blocks into the pit.

They didn't program his Up-B well, did they? I was just in a match with Kirby in... uh... whatever his stage is called that isn't the Fountain of Dreams. We hit eachother. He went down through a gap in the stage, and I grabbed the ledge. He made literally no attempt to use one of his 5 jumps to get back up through, and used his up B while still down under the stage.

This was just funny. I can't judge the poor guy, no one could have saw it coming. Same battle, he jumped to get over said hole, and hit a bomb block from below and I watched him get repelled right back and laughed.

He was, again, above that hole, and he managed to absorb me (Fox). I got back up, while he also tried. I did my down a accidently. He didn't die, but it was fun to watch.

And last, we all know of his suplex off the edge. I died, he died.

*Note: I am not judging Kirby or Kirby players/groupies, I'm judging his moves set and what I call "CPU instinct" (You know how a CPU with a spike always tries to spike you when your above the pit? Kirby uses his Down B whenever your below him.)

Top Bottom