• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Z's IRONMAN Online Tourney (TOURNEY IS DONE, RESULTS HERE)

Rapta22

Smash Rookie
Metacopolys beat me. Also DCT stop lagging please -.-

(not using as john, he legit kicked my ass. i suck at spacing)

Pluid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pluiid
3DS FC
1435-4675-5379
I got rekt by siPHILys. gg

VVilde

Smash Cadet
bleh actually cant play go ahead and let someone else take my spot

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Bracket updated. Tacos will be "Wilde" cause idk how to edit
on the left side of the screen click participants then click on the wrench icon next to the person's name then you can change the name

Also, you advanced rapta22 instead of metacopolys

Last edited by a moderator:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
wont be able to play fruit till the weekend.
this is what happens with you let foreigners in these things men. man I hate playing people with way higher delay, feels lame.

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
wont be able to play fruit till the weekend.
this is what happens with you let foreigners in these things men. man I hate playing people with way higher delay, feels lame.

I'm not the one that has a f***** up schedule (11pm-3am).

If the deadline can't be modified, I'll just forfeit.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
it's only ****ed up because you're in europe

aka the minority

and having to abide by european delay + time difference is really ****ing annoying

pretty sure that's a workable schedule for anyone in america :colorful:

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't be able to play that late even if I was living there.

Nvm guys I'll forfeit. It's nice seeing you guys trying to help other small communities.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
don't be pouty, fruity. the LA scene was practically nonexistent two years ago, and now look at it. blew the **** up - and not because they were playing in 6 frame online tourneys.

same with toronto. if you think this is "not wanting to help other small communities," you're being silly.

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
don't be pouty, fruity. the LA scene was practically nonexistent two years ago, and now look at it. blew the **** up - and not because they were playing in 6 frame online tourneys.

same with toronto. if you think this is "not wanting to help other small communities," you're being silly.

The only one that has to abide by 6 frames is me, so nothing to be annoyed by for you guys.
It would have been mad funny winning this on 6 frames :)

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
The only one that has to abide by 6 frames is me, so nothing to be annoyed by for you guys.
man I hate playing people with way higher delay, feels lame.
nobody actually wants to play someone with 6 when they're rocking one. it's frustrating. also higher fedex potential.

Olikus

Smash Champion
on the left side of the screen click participants then click on the wrench icon next to the person's name then you can change the name

Also, you advanced rapta22 instead of metacopolys

Yo nova, when you start a new match after you are finish suiciding stocks from the previous match, you shall wait on the platform on the other side of your opponent until your invinsibility wears of. I saw you several times attacking with invincibility. Just a heads up about the rules. Other than that ggs.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Yo nova, when you start a new match after you are finish suiciding stocks from the previous match, you shall wait on the platform on the other side of your opponent until your invinsibility wears of. I saw you several times attacking with invincibility. Just a heads up about the rules. Other than that ggs.
That's not anywhere in the rules for this tournament.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
yoo
[9/16/2014 9:52:49 PM] KnitePhox: i took the place of fruity, i can play typically 900pm-12am east coast time
[9/16/2014 9:52:59 PM] KnitePhox: for that 20stock tournament

get pwned combito pablo chose me

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
Cobr is playing KnitePhox and Combo is playing Tacos

I will update the bracket when I get home

Meanwhile PLAY UR MATCHES MOTHER****ERS

Top Bottom