• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Young Link (Videos and players) Finder !!! NEW CONCEPT!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah I suddently wanted something different on my account :p

but Wak is still my screen name, Wiik is only until McWii (alias McFox) change all the screen names back to normal!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
When I first purchased a Diamond Membership I also made my name purple. I soon realized how uncool that is because I did nothing to earn it. 'Premies' don't receive as much respect. :(

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't put myself purple for respect, I put purple because I like the colour ~

My avatar and signature were also supposed to be purple, but purple Ylink?... nah

Shaolin-Ninja

Smash Apprentice
Wiik said:
what if young link is not a playable character in the next ssb? =O *dies*

*updated***
Then play the good, old Super Smash Bros. Melee!
In case you wonder, Rogaland is in Norway, not opposite!
(At the Europeian map, Norway is next to Sweden. It is easy to find if you look around Great Britain or to the west of Russia.)

I changed my post; earlier, I wrote the county, not the "city", but now it says what ...village(?) I live in.

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
Wiik said:
what if young link is not a playable character in the next ssb? =O *dies*

*updated***
Y. Link will be in the next game. He'll probably just be locked at the start. Clones are always locked at the beginning.

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
Well I think he'll be in there because all of the chars from the first game we're in the second one. Some we're even locked at the beginning of both games(Jiggz, Luigi) and they added even MORE starting characters.

Anyhoo, Wak, not sure if you noticed, but I edited my name on the post that said what city to find me in or whatever. The place I live is called Davis. It's not my nickname :p

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
No lol.

If I decide to go premium, I'll have to change it to d20 because that's how you're supposed to write it. My username is based on a 20 sided die in case you didn't know :laugh:

Shaolin-Ninja

Smash Apprentice
No problem, Wak!
I guess you've got a lot to do cause you're updating this list all the time? Gllad I could help.

Top Bottom