• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yoshi/Bowser flame issue

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
Why are people so upset with Bowser not being able to fire out fireballs at will like Yoshi does in his FS? I believe Bowsers flamethrower is great as is and with little lag and the use of directional aiming with his flamethrower u should be happy besided it would take from the originality of YOSHI'S final smash "my best charcter by the way" And while were on Yoshi. I'm gonna say this: He does not "I repeat" DOES NOT NEED A MOVE CHANGE. his moves are great and his new UP B is great and to me a "YOSHI MAINER" he looks overall better. but by all means if you feel the need to express your opinions otherwise than please do so.

Tanea

Smash Ace
how good has he gotten if you really are a yoshi mainer then you know what we want to hear ....cause anyone can say stuff but you need to prove it and when you do it will be more props to you good luck

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
Way to put someone on the spot Tanea. "lol" which brings me to another issue....like me and a lot of other Yoshi fans I know why is it that yoshi users are also **** good with Peach? almost every yoshi user I know also likes Peach. Why I cant explain it. maybe its because both of their styles are awkward. O_O

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
I hate generalizations almost as much as I hate Peach.

Shouldn't this be in the Bowser forum? It seems like they're the ones who have a problem with it lol.

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
yeah Sorry with my inexperience on this site I didn't know were to stick it. I thought that because of that last line I directed toward Yoshi that I should stick it here either way someone their could have easily said that same comment. "lol"

Tanea

Smash Ace
ur funny but i also have to say that i love peach and have mained both her and yoshi but i don't know i love them both

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
I admit, I have thought about how cool Bowser would be with projectile fireballs, but to be honest I'm content with the flamethrower effect and feel it is more balanced that way. He has used both fireballs and a flamethrower style in various games anyway, it could go either way.

Yo'ster

Smash Rookie
Way to put someone on the spot Tanea. "lol" which brings me to another issue....like me and a lot of other Yoshi fans I know why is it that yoshi users are also **** good with Peach? almost every yoshi user I know also likes Peach. Why I cant explain it. maybe its because both of their styles are awkward. O_O
I don't have much experience with the styles of other Yoshi players, but I know that I was inclined to play Peach for some reason. I just happened to be evaluating my skill with each character when I noticed that Peach was my second best behind Yoshi. I'll probably be sticking with Yoshi and Peach once more in Brawl (and add Meta Knight, King Dedede, and maybe Olimar for kicks).

Sharky

Smash Master
PEACH?!?!?! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that pretty much sums up my opinion of me ever using peach. Too many bad memories involving that dress. >.<

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
lol I play as Yoshi and I don't use Peach. Other than having a really long double jump, they don't have anything similar to each other. I think it's just you, because Yoshi players in general don't use Peach. However, they make a sweet team (Seanson and Super Doodle Man).

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman

lol that pretty much sums up my opinion of me ever using peach. Too many bad memories involving that dress. >.<
I got a nasty habit of crouching with Yoshi, because I use his dtilt all the time. Dress = punish XD

Top Bottom