• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The x_After_Dawn_x and Kithkin Thread

Levi5

Smash Ace
A Canadian thread dedicated to the dispute over whatever the hell it is you two are arguing about. Seriously keep all of your garbage in here. Stop spamming Alberta Threads.

Thank you

kithkin

Smash Champion
I don't even know what we argue about to be honest.

He just doesn't get along with my posts.

And likewise with me to his.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I sorta agree with Levi. I'd rather have them spam in a single thread in the Canada forums instead of all the Alberta treads, including my tourney thread. Considering Regional Forum Mods are non-existent, theres not too many options.

Its a better idea to visit the "Forum Disputes" though, maybe.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Andy, this is leaving them alone. Not trying to criticize here, but if you saw the Alberta threads you would realize how awful it is to have them posting in them.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There is leave them alone and let them deal with it, or take it off SWF. No need to waste server space and bandwidth for another Thread.
They'll end up bringing it to smashboards anyhow.

Seriously, you don't even want to see their facebook walls.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I actually am dissapointed by the facebook stuff.

I admit to doing the smashboards stuff, but I don't want to make that **** public for my Family to see.

Honestly.

Top Bottom