• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WORK. TIME. FUN. Tourney in MA jan. 27 DON'T POST IN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuro

Smash Lord
Everyone from NewEngland should be coming to this. No johns this tournament needs to be huge. **** Tom your the man for hosting. But we need to get people!

Dazwa you should really find a way to get down to MA for this.

Work. Time. Fun. Everyone

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Everyone from NewEngland should be coming to this. No johns this tournament needs to be huge. **** Tom your the man for hosting. But we need to get people!

Dazwa you should really find a way to get down to MA for this.

Work. Time. Fun. Everyone
thx man Work. Time. Fun.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This deserves a bump. Tom, send me through aim a finished copy of the flyer/poster/ad for the tourny. I'll put some up in Quincy

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
****, this needs to be bumped.
matt can you send fake mofo the fliers so he can hand them out or whatever that would be great thx

Fake leave your e-mail on here man:)

Hey people if anybody could bring tv's,cubes,PS2 for street fighter games on friday, or copies of games that would be appreciated thx.

Also you can bring other games also on both nights and this tourney is going to be all night so come one come all.

Work. Time. Fun.

nuro

Smash Lord
Tom your best bet to get people to come is to just aim a lot people and tell them that your holding this. I'm sure people will come if you tell them about it more. I'll try to tell everyone I know about it though. I'm not really sure if making flyers will actually help to much.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Cube, TV w/ VCR, Tapes, and multiple games AND CONTROLLERS IF NEEDED.
Anyone up for a Kirby Air Ride or 007: Agent Under Fire tournament? Tom said we can maybe have other tournaments. SO BRING YOUR ****.

Choppingboard, bring GH2. Kthx

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Keep this **** bumped, we need more people going. Come on guys, pay attention!

Tom, edit the topic title to make it seem neater

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
tom... i'm not sure if i can go anymore. i might have to do something else that day. I rule. i could go for a little while early on but then i have to go somewhere. .. suck it

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
to anybody that it matters to you can take a train to my home town if you don't have a car or no other ride to this. IM me if you want sexyspictom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom