• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wonderful 101

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Is there not a place to discuss this game? I've been playing the demo and I really like it. I think a lot of people are sleeping on this game. If you have a Wii U, you should definitely try out the demo. It's like a beat-em up crossed with Pikmin.

EDIT: Added obligatory picture for thread. Here's the latest trailor too btw.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I really like the look of it, on top of the fact it was made by the creator of Okami. I don't have a Wii U as of yet, but when enough games justify a purchase, it'll probably be one of the first games I get besides Smash 4.

Has anyone else played this game? If so, did you like it?

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Like it? Did I LIKE it? Umm... No. I absolutely LOVED it. The graphics and special effects were amazing, and the concept was incredibly fun and original. It's quite challenging without being I'm-gonna-commit-suicide hard. I cite Operation: 003's boss (Wanna) as one of the game's best displays of graphics, originality, fun and challenge. Enemies such as Megang, Hoedown, and Raydown are also good examples of challenge.

Top Bottom