• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Teaching Facility/Team

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
wow, i still got some post's here.
well, now that i was gone for a few weeks because my internet being fried, i want to get the thread going again. im sorreh i left you guys.
could someone make a big post of everything i need to update on the thread?

anomalous

Smash Rookie
This post and where it's at is enough to know my name and my main. The only real issue is what I want to be doing.

In all honesty, I'm not extremely interested in being a student or a teacher. But you know what, who cares. I just want to play against some good players. If I end up sucking, sure, I'll be a "student". But before that, sign me up to play a few teachers. I play fairly frequently, so come test me for sometime if you're interested, whether you're a student or teacher.

The Wolf board is in a sad state, for it to be so inactive and with so few notable players.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
OK, this team is cancelled. im sorreh guys, but i got a better idea... what if we had an all character teaching facility? it would be a lot more active and productive.
i'm going to get permission from a mod to see if i can set up this teaching facility, feel free to join, wolf boards.

lava mage144

Smash Rookie
Name: devin Username- lava mage144
Mains-wolf Backup: link sonic
Sections you are applying for-teacher
p.s backup used 1 time a year

Ash K

Smash Rookie
Name:Username-Ash K
Mains-Wolf
Fc- (if you have one)
Sections you are applying for- (Pick The ones you want to apply for)
i want to learn something

Top Bottom