• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**The Wolf Snapshot Thread**

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
:wolf: The Wolf Snapshot Thread :wolf:

Apparently the Wolf board has been lacking a snapshot thread for Wolf, so I've decided to create one.
Basically you can host any kind of Wolf snapshot that you've taken from the Wii, but don't overdo it with sexual images.
Also, you can add captions to your snapshots too.

If you have a snapshot that hasn't been decrypted yet, go to http://brawl.kakkoister.com/ to decrypt the snapshot.

I'll start with a few of my oldest Wolf snapshots.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Here are some of my best ones.

~~~Howls~~~​

Spikezord

Random Badass Luigi Pic

Flash Sweetspot

Drank Wayyy Too Much Last Night

My Bane Descends

Great Fox Annexed

Wolfs Assault on the Great Fox

Wolf Infiltrates the Great Fox

What the Heck?

Great thread, sorry for wall of pics lol.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Seeing as I'm the one who made the thread, it's only right that I host a few more of my Wolf snapshots.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice

The font of your posts make my eyes bleed, but I'll ignore that for now.

On Topic:
Can someone tell me how I can put my snaposhots on my computer? Do I need an SD card? If so how do I connect my SD card to my Wii? Why is Kos so good with Wolf?

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
hey thats no fair i had put a thread up asking for Wolf snapshots up here and no one has put any in but here someone has made a thread and everyone is posting up pictures here. what the heck is up with that i did i do something to tick some one of if not then why isn't any one putting stuff up on mine ?

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Wolf93, your thread, posted here, was requesting specific images.

This thread is for anyone to put any Wolf pictures, instead of following somebody else's request.

Top Bottom