• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Way he Moves

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
i prefer the older wario.. wut happened to his like charge attack? and how he can pick up bad guys and throw them? wario was supposed to be the powerhouse rival of mario, not some weird running, eating people fat guy.. :/

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Yeah, I hope they don't lower his power level. He should have the same strength as DK.

He always did in the Mario games.

BUT - since he is based off of the WW games now, he may not be all about his strength? I hope he is, whenever I hear the name Wario, I think of strong and clumsy.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
Yeah, his farts are so disturbing they're actually funny. I can already hear everyone screaming ''Omg, he beat me with a fart! How lame is that?!'' :laugh:
i never thoght about maining or even playing as wario before this. but now i... i... i think that im going to main him! i always use the near joke, crazy or easy to use char. (i've mained Bowser, Picu and C. Falcon.) his moves look hilarious, so im sure ill give him a go! :)

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
His strange and unique talents all just add to how great of a character Wario really is.

I totally agree!!
i remember when i first play with G&W i thought he was so unique and awesome i instantly fell in love with him
i think that's what wario will be like
so unique and different

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
His strange and unique talents all just add to how great of a character Wario really is.

I totally agree!!
i remember when i first play with G&W i thought he was so unique and awesome i instantly fell in love with him
i think that's what wario will be like
so unique and different

paralasalud

Smash Ace
he wasn't playable at e4all but he was at jump fiesta or whatever it was called
i just youtubed "jump fiesta smash" and tried "jump fiesta brawl" but nothing came up :dizzy:

i would really love to see videos where he was playable.

EDIT: it was apparently called "jump festa" and a moderator from these boards (koichi) got to play as wario in japan. go to the general brawl forum to see what he says. lots of juicy stuff if you haven't seen it already.

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
jump festa jump fiesta... whatever you get the idea.. i actually thought it was jump festa.. but i decided to go with fiesta cuz i wasnt sure -_-

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
From what I read about Jump Festa, Wario doesn't move like Mr. Game & Watch, his animation is really similar to the other characters, but a little choppy...

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
im not sure if ill like it, but i guess i have to wait until i play it to properly make up my mind

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
I've loved G&W since the moment i layed eyes on him and i think he needs to share some of the love. Like i love the way Wario moves in brawl. I just hope he doesn't steal G&W's chances at being in brawl!!

Top Bottom