• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The War Tech: Senko no Ronde Thread. Changpo hates you! Now with gamertags!

DC

Smash Cadet
So, I didn't see a topic on this yet, so I thought I'd start one. What are your guys' impressions/thoughts on this game? I personally love it. Wanted to get into Touhou hardcore back in the day, but I never did. Really happy with this game though. Sure, they're different, but it's still badass. Oh, and yea. Changpo hates you.

XBL

Name: DC
XBL: DCXII

Name: DFEAR
XBL: n/a

Name: Jeff
XBL: supersayinjeff

Name: GREEN ACE
XBL: ThaGreenAce

NIGHTLY SENKO NO RONDE CASUALS WILL BE HELD BY DC ON XBL AT 9:00PM EASTERN.

If you want to know more about this game/play it I will be bringing it to Zero Ping on Friday night, and also to Tommy G's Smash Fest on November 7th.

Here are some videos of the game so you can get an idea of how it plays:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZY4fgHaRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2l9tpRewGM

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wish i had a ps3/360 lol... i want that pic to be the top tier glasses dood o.o

DC

Smash Cadet
Wtf you want to play Karel? Yeah he's actually not top tier... I think he's actually high mid but whatever. I thought you liked the teleporting chick?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Wtf you want to play Karel? Yeah he's actually not top tier... I think he's actually high mid but whatever. I thought you liked the teleporting chick?
i want to sit down and play everyone T.T, i want top tier tho.

DC

Smash Cadet
So do you just shoot at eachother from across the screen until someone messes up?
It's just like any other fighting game. Some characters are rushdown, some characters are zoners. (You can Melee in this game) Some have high firepower (damage) and high defense but are slow as ****, some have low defense low fire power and crazy speed.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
who can zone, fast, weak damage (but hard to avoid ****), maneuverable, decent boss, decent health/def

i want that type of char.

DC

Smash Cadet
Sakurako is probably the best zoner in the game. Remember the girl with the mines that can stun you and can also protect you from damage? She's pretty much the "Keep away from me" character. Her BOSS is really good too, you can see the crazy **** she can with with FINAL BOSS in the first video I posted.

Her defense is great and her speed/firepower is average.

DC

Smash Cadet
Nope, it's impossible to dodge every bullet, and BOSSes can create undodgable patterns.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Sakurako is probably the best zoner in the game. Remember the girl with the mines that can stun you and can also protect you from damage? She's pretty much the "Keep away from me" character. Her BOSS is really good too, you can see the crazy **** she can with with FINAL BOSS in the first video I posted.

Her defense is great and her speed/firepower is average.
ill practice her.

DC

Smash Cadet
Cuilan is a worse (better?) trap than Bridget.

DC

Smash Cadet
Ugh I'm playing the Jin of this game. Son of a *****.

I would play Ernula (the 8 year old girl) but she is slow as ****.

Btw from left to right, top to bottom it goes...
Mika Mikli
Fabian the Fastman
Changpo Baek
Lili Levinas
Cuilan
Ernula
Sakuraka Sanjo
Karel Werfel

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah Changpo A is generally considered to be top tier. Every character has an A and B cartridge. Their B cartridge is generally faster, but weaker.

DC

Smash Cadet
You can select cartridge type on the character select screen.

DC

Smash Cadet
Green Ace you're not allowed to play top tier characters.

Top Bottom