• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The War for Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Smash Hero
the first ***** posted and the last ***** posted were certainly not ugly. numbers 2 and 3 def though.

anyways, its all about that
rojolimar :awesome:

asob4

Smash Champion
Mine was the best. She was fine as fuuuuu
And ONLY in pink boots.

Pink boots wins
/end thread

+1

:phone:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Pink boots or Rojo, fo' sho'.
Well hello, you must be a lurker :) Come to the social and introduce yourself!
This thread has more input than our MU discussions... LMAO

-dead-
Well I mean, I really do want to contribute to them but I haven't played the game in so long (through no fault of my own) that I feel like my opinions would be invalid :( I don't know, I suppose I could check them out :<

asob4

Smash Champion
Adorable puppy sleeping on boots is adorable. Win. Way better than hella sexy chick wearing only pink boots lol

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
Lol, apparently icylight had posted a chick too, but his image is just now showing up for me. I thought his comment was aimed at asob's pic, not his own.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
LOL i had the first girl in pink boots, then asob had his girl in pink boots, and i was looking for one to top his...and found...that... thing............ in pink boots, so i had to post it ;)

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Okay so for best it's a tie between Pink boots and Rojolimar, since ChaosM voted for both.

I am not ending this until we get that last vote.

Pink Boots 6
Rojolimar 6
Origimar 2
Blue Gloves 4
Oliver 1
Nergolimar 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom