• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Waft Sets Wario Apart From Others

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
i mean who else has a special that if not used for awhile can be a potential one hit ko?!
and best of all...no one will be expecting it if you bust it out early before the glowing...

i once won a online brawl by farting in squirtles face while we were both in mid-air..sweet sweet pwnage

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
I think the waft is a great mechanic for the game and really helps Wario in the tiers because he essentially gets a free KO every two minutes

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I think the waft is a great mechanic for the game and really helps Wario in the tiers because he essentially gets a free KO every two minutes.
Unless your opponent sucks on some rather large hairy nutsacks then it's not a free K.O. every two minutes.

1. Hard to land.
2. Opponent can tell when you have a full waft and can play more cautiously.
3. Half waft ko's better anyway.

Ace55

Smash Lord
It's not an one hit KO either, just a really strong and dynamic attack when (partially)charged.

Browny

Smash Hater
whenever i play as wario i keep a very careful eye on the timer, i make sure to get the waft off as close to 2:00 as possible without going over the limit so my enemy sees me glowing. of course better opponents probably know this too, but its important to not make it obvious

Top Bottom