• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Virus known as Blue has been found out.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Starting as nothing more than a mere joke thought up through my bordom, I soon learned that VBM was... well read the thread to see: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259776

-----------------------------------------

A man who goes by the tag 'GracefulAssassin' has told us all the truth of VBM, and where he comes from.

yo im from jamaica and there really arent any good players around here at all. Im not saying virus is making **** up or w/e but the melee scene(and overall fighting game scene in general) is dead as hell and the few people who play....really are not on the level of americans. Tournaments dont ever happen here. I asked virus about it and he said the jamaican players he knows would embarrass me and that i over rate americans but I would really be surprised if they turned out to be extremely good. We try to be as good as we can but with scene we have its not likely well become amazing(which is really depressing actually)especially compared to americans who can go to tournaments every weekend if they want.
So here's the truth. I just can't wait to hear VBM's accent at Pound, since he's Jamaican.

Yes, I thought this deserved it's own thread.

EDIT: NEW INFO FROM GRACEFULASSASSIN!!

I never met any players he talked about( I asked him where they were at and if they live near me but he didnt respond) an I was just telling you what the scene is like in jamaica, where he says he comes from. He also spoke about other caribbean countries tournaments like he traveled there to compete. Idk he could be really good, like i said im not saying he is making **** up but it is just very unlikely hes really all that considering how jamaica is in fighting games.
Lol, this is hilarious. Anyways I've spoken to that guy privately and it became obvious that he's just a troll and I'd bet he is not even from Jamaica. Tournaments happen in my country and the fighting scene is still very much alive.
@GracefulAssasin: Um, I did respond. I told you that you would find them either at Area51 or far more likely at Red Alert. Then again, that was a year ago, it's possible they don't go there anymore. BTW tournaments for Smash and other fighting games are listed on the Area51 forums, you can go there yourself to see how alive the fighting scene in Jamaica is.

I have just learned that Area51 exists and has something to do with competitive Smash.

Umm ok virus where are these amazing players at? im dying to meet them, really. Ask them to atleast come on smashboards so we can finally have enough players to start a jamaica topic in regional zones or something. It would make me happy actually to have a scene. seriously man why are these tournaments a secret? I play smash and street fighter 4 hardcore and there are no tournaments. smash only has a handful of players who play normal mode, atleast sf4 is better in that respect that it actually has players who put time and effort in the game.
Virus red alert was where i played consistently with the best players up there. area 51 is a bunch of scrubs though and any tournament they host isnt worth going to. They play straight lightning mode and they dont even use smashboards rules. Dude if its those 2 arcades the best players come from and if its the same people i play all the time then lol. They are mad chill and really cool, and as i said in the pound 4 thread, we try really hard at getting better(atleast the red alert crew), but if you think they are on the same level as the americans then you are just crazy. Red alert unfortunately closed down last month but all the street fighter players still meet at a new hot spot, trying to see if i can find one for smash. Seriously though if that is what you call a scene being alive then you are crazy.
Just went onto the Area 51 videogame forum and this message came up

'Forums unavailable due spam attacks - sorry for the inconvenience'

Good job VBM
I am saddened, knowing that Area51 is full of scrubs. My hopes of Aliens winning Pound 4 have just been destroyed, by VBM.

Well now it's proof you're full of ****. There is no way you could have been a regular at Red Alert being as you and I have never met. You're just Renth in another account trying to troll me again aren't you? Enough already!
Aren't we all just Renth in another account?
Who the **** is Tus? and for you information there was NO melee being played at red alert thanks to brawl until my boy came up there after genesis when it was hyped and started reviving it. I started going in late 06 so I dont care if you never met me or not. Red alert is closed down dude so shut the **** up im done talking to you.
The most important piece of info I've found on my exhibition to find out who VBM really is...
Whatever Renth. You're not a real perosn.
Denial, the last resort to those who do not speak truth.
LOL I haven't been on these forums in a few days, Virus you're a ****** that person is definately not me have a mod check the IP address :laugh: You probably don't even get the alternate renth account joke either for that matter.

lol dark hart.
Renth has spoken. GracefulAssassin is officially not Renth.

LOLOL @ this thread. I'm a veritable regular @ Red Alert with GA and I've never heard **** about you VBM. I'd think that if the scene was soooo hype, more than one person would know about it. But what do I know?

Looks like they still haven't found a cure for schizophrenia *shakes head*
A new player has shown up to enlighten us. Jamaica is taking action. Side note: VBM may have schizophrenia.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I can't believe it took 4 pages for it to be locked. I really hope everyone enjoyed my little "commentaries" I put between quotes.
I especially liked this one, haha
"I am saddened, knowing that Area51 is full of scrubs. My hopes of Aliens winning Pound 4 have just been destroyed, by VBM."

Top Bottom