• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Villain in Glasses unsheathes his sword!

nyricanjr

Smash Rookie
Hey there! I'm kinda new to the smashboards (in case you haven't noticed, this is my first post), but I've been playing the Smash Brothers series since I was a wee lad (well, more of a wee lad than I am now).

Short description of me:
A somewhat soft-spoken (in the literal audible sense), skinny guy with poor physical world senses. Has a strong mind and can be a snarky upstart at points (my apologies in advance).

I main Marth in nearly every game (Swordsmen love all around~) and have love for the entire series (no discriminating here)

I look forward to being on the Smashboards! Although I probably won't post much. I'm more into just reading stuff.

Last edited:

nyricanjr

Smash Rookie
Extended info on me:

Drawn to the elegance of a blade, I used to favour young Link in my joyous youth but currently main Marth in nearly every game. Roy is kind of a secondary/main in PM, but I'm the skill difference between me as Roy and me as Marth is significant enough for me to stick to Marth.

I started back up on Melee a month or two ago, after being convinced for years the my copy of the game was broken :p. Before that, I played PM for a small while to try to get used to the play styles. As of now, it's practically impossible for me to play PM after having played Melee for a straight week and getting used to everything within that system.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck with training on AI for I lack a friend or a local scene to play with. I'm sure there are plenty of scenes within the city, I know of at least one, I'm just usually incapable of attending them, either due to times or distance (laziness). But I guess in the mean time I can practice tech skill (The Gods know I certainly need it).

The other love of my game life is Fire Emblem, and I really like the series, even though I haven't played any of the games before Awakening. They still highly intrigue me though. So of course I'm gonna be that one guy who's actually hype for all the swordsmen/woman in Sm4sh.

I play Melee and Sm4sh predominantly, but I semi-consistently play PM on the side as well.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Welcome to Smashboards !

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area !
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

For online matches try here :b:
Brawl,
Project M,
3DS,
and WiiU

Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Guides are really useful as they go in depth of a certain character.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Forum Games and This is great place to waste some time :estatic:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me!

EDIT: Copypasted from @KMZ || WolfieXVII . Perfected by me

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! I hope you have a great time here.

Top Bottom